Chapter Six

3rd Person

"Well isn't this a wonderful reunion!" A demonic voice said, the three broke apart and pulled out their weapons. "Who's there?!" Scarlet shouted looking around frantically for the person who spoke. "I am everywhere child...I see everything..I know everything..and I am the stronger than everything." The disembodied voice spoke once more causing everyone to shiver.

"Come out and stop being a coward!" Harmony yelled trying to locate the person talking along with Scarlet. "I am no coward, if you see me then you'll run and we won't have our little chat." A shadow like figure was now visible. Sally was trying to keep calm, but she was a little freaked out.

"Just come out!" They all say at once, wanting to see this man. He comes out and he wasn't joking about looking creepy. He truly looked like a demon.

"Aren't you all going to run?" He asks examining their faces, which surprisingly were calmer than he expected. "No...now speak our business with us." Scarlet spoke for the three, for she had the most courage. "I have prepared a deal for you guys, a special one at that."

"Oh yeah? Let's hear it." The girl's said exactly at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger cause I want portal to rage!

>:3 Yeah that was Zalgo, things are about to get gooooooood!

If you haven't

ADD

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW!

~Fatima The Llama