Chapter Twenty-Three: Screaming Mentally

Woof and 'Mason' started to search for Glacia and Harmony as soon as they got to their base. Jeff, Scarlet, and Ben followed them silently.

"Geronimo!" Woof screamed jumping down what looked like a giant rabbit hole followed by Mason.

"I'm not going down the-" Jeff began saying but was cut off by Scarlet shoving him down and then jumping in behind him.

Jeff screamed for dear life thinking he was going to become a smashed Jeff after this while Ben and Harmony seemed to be enjoying themselves.

"WEEEEEEE!"

"WOOHOO!"

"OH DEAR GOD WE'RE GOING TO DIE!"

You can guess which were saying what.

They all slid onto the ground.

"Guess it wasn't that steep." Ben snorted before looking around the area.

It wasn't pretty.

The floor was old dusty hardwood that looked almost fifty years old, the walls had cracks and tears in them.

"This is a dump." Scarlet said as they continued to walk around the place.

There were quite a few rooms in the underground system. Of course it wasn't a mansion because that would go against all logic.

"I'm almost 100% sure it's better than- Brian. Shut up." Mason continued to argue with himself as everyone became confused.

"Now tell me everything about this...Glacia Winters."

* * * *

"But I'm telling you! It's better if we kill her!" Jeff argued with Scarlet as Woof and Mason discussed plans.

"She's possessed! We can't just kill her, she's innocent!" Scarlet shot back clenching her fists.

"Uh..." Ben looked at the two as they leaned in and kept fighting and yelling.

He shooter back from in between them when they got face to face and it resulted in the two colliding with each other.

Yes you read me right.

The two kissed

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a short chapter-I know.

I will update soon ^-^

WE ARE ALMOST AT 300 VOTES ASDFGJLKL okay thanks <3

If you haven't

Add!

Vote!

Comment!

And follow!

Bye bye~

💃💃

|Fatima The Shipping Llama|