Chapter Thirteen: Halloween Night ((GOD MY FINGERS KILL))

Quick important before you read this chapter, sadly I could only fit ONE rap battle here ((SO SORRY!)) so to make up for it, I put in an After Ever After performance AND another popular song preformance. Don't worry this will all fit in PERFECTLY!

Now, if the multimedia doesn't work follow these directions

1.) in youtube, 'Epic rap battles of history Marilyn Monroe vs. Cleopatra

2.) After ever after

3.) and then Disney Villans ft. Maleficent

or

do it without the media (I don't recommend that ;-;)

Plus, 90 votes?!

DON'T LOOK AT THE VIDEOS TILL I SAY SO, AND MAKE SURE YOU CAN PLAY THE MULTIMEDIA, OR ELSE IT WON'T BE AS AWESOME AND I'LL CRY! ;-;

ONTO THE STORY!

~3rd Person MOFO~

"Today is what everyone calls Halloween, the only day where everyone can come out and roam the city without cops running after them." Slender started the lesson with a brief explanation.

"Today is going to be your first ACTUAL assignments and not the baby trash I've been giving you guys. You will all go to a invite only Halloween party today, your assignment is to get away with bloody murder without the cops finding out. If you cannot complete this then we will start from scratch."He emphasized the last word.

"If it's invite only then how are we going to get in?" Jeff asked, if he could, he would've rolled his eyes. As soon as he said that the tall man's tendrils lashed out and placed an invitation on everyone's desk.

**MEANWHILE**

"SAMANTHA! WHERE ARE THE INVINTATIONS?!" A raging woman came in an office.

"T-they were here a second ago!" Her assistant said stuttering as she ran around in circles looking for them.

"THEY COULDN'T HAVE JUST DISAPPEARED!"

"I t-think Susan went to go and deliver them!"

"You better be right."

**BACK AT THE SCHOOL** (I don't even know why i did that ^^)

"Jeff, you should be the joker!" Ben said snickering, Jeff looked at him and stomped on his foot. HARD. "I'd rather dress up as a disney princess." He growled as Ben suck back in his seat whimpering in pain.

"Would you now?" Haromny said smirking behind him.

"Go away, Harmony" Jeff said irritation in his voice. "Come on! How about a little bet to settle this?" She giggled as he thought it over.

"Harmony...don't start.." Scarlet said pulling her sister by the collar as the teacher dismissed them. "Actually, the little girl could be onto something," A guy with goggles on stated, Masky and Hoodie piped up, "She is.."

"How about this, if the ANY girls here could beat one of the guys here in a race across the forest, the winners get to decide what the losers have to dress up as." Jeff announced grinning mischievously.

"We got this." Glacia said to the other girls, "I'm not the fastest runner, but I've seen you two run and DAMN." Scarlet said motioning to Harmony and Clockwork.

"I can sure beat this goof." Clockwork said motioning to Toby.

"So who's versing who genius?" Ben asked glaring at Jeff.