Chapter 4

Anthony POV

I leaned in for a kiss and Tessa quickly turned around.

"Tessa, wait". I screamed while running after her.

"What"? She asked

"Be ready at seven, do u want to go to the grove"? I asked hopefully.

" Umm sure... " she said smiling.

Take that chance. I am the hot one after all.

Chances POV

I woke up to the sound of quiet sobbing. I looked up and saw Tessa, crying. When she saw me she hugged me and than slowly began to kiss me.

Tessa's POV

When tony asked me out I thought I could like him. But I felt too pressured and forced. I just wanted to figure things out.

Chance-"what's wrong"?

Tessa-"its nothing".

I cut him off and kissed him. He kissed back and he flipped on top of me, being careful not to crush my body. I grabbed his back and wrapped my legs around him. I flipped on top, sitting on his body, I giggled and continued to kiss him.

Chances POV

She reached down and took off my shirt. We continued to kiss until Tessa pulled away.

Tessa-" I'm sorry I just can't do this..."

Chance-"its fine don't worry"

I Reassured her and she hopped in the shower as I left the room. I walked down stairs and found everyone congratulating tony.

Chance-"what happened"?

Erika-"he asked Tessa out and she said yes"!

Chance-" oh really, wow cool!"

I said trying to sound exited. But deep down inside it felt like I had been stabbed. Did I just kiss my best friends girlfriend.. questions followed my brain as tears began to fall. Why wouldn't she tell me? And why was Tessa crying?

Jakes pov

I told Anthony to back off Tessa, it was obvious she liked Chance. But he wouldn't hear it. When Anthony told Chance the news I thought he was going to cry. And The trio never cries. I ran up after Chance and watched him go into the ratchets room. I followed him into the room and said " I told him not to". Chance turned around showing tear stained cheeks and said " doesn't matter". I quickly walked out knowing that something was going to get punched.

Tessa's POV

As the warm water drizzled over my body I realized that I don't like Anthony. But do I like Chance? I don't want to ruin our friendship but I also wanted to take that risk. I should have never agreed to go on a date with Tony. My thoughts were interrupted my a loud "BANG" causing the tiles of my shower to crack. I screamed as I saw a bloody fist . Stuck in the tiles. Turning off the water I grabbed my robe and ran into the ratchets room where I found Chance, crying?

Chances POV

I stared down at my fist watching the blood drip. My eyes began to flood with tears as Tessa walked in. " What happened"? She screamed. "I'm sorry about your shower, I wasn't thinking.." I mumbled. I tried to run past her but she grabbed my arm and pulled me into her room. I looked deep into her brown eyes until she hugged me. She leaned in and began to kiss me but I pulled away and said " I can't do this to tony". "I think I made a mistake..." Tessa mumbled.