Sequel chapter six

Tessas pov

I walked in and saw bear who gave me a hug. Wow it's been forever since we've seen each other! I told him that these were my kids hunter and Jax. He asked f they were chances and I said no because I know bear has a hard time with secrets. He said that Chance was playing so we sat in the side and watched. Somehow he won the round and came over taking off his helmet.

Hunter-"That was lit AF!"

Tessa-"Hunter don't say af it means something bad..."

Hunter-"But Chance used to say it in the vlogs!"

Chance-"Yeah but I was 20..."

Tessa-"Hey so they wanted to see you today!"

Jax-"Bro!"

Chance gave Jax a hug and showed them how to shoot a paintball gun. He offers for me to try but I declined. I know how much the boys love him and he is there Dad so I feel
Like if we told them that they would want us to get together which just isn't going to happen. I'm not letting guys get in my life right now...

Bear-"Sorry to kick you guys out but Chance needs to play right now so see ya!"

Chance-"Bye Tessa! Bye Jax and hunter!"

Tessa-"bye! You can come by later if you want since team ten is gone."

I got them back into the Lamborghini and drove home. The boys and I played nerf guns for a bit and then ate dinner.

It was 7:00pm an I had just tucked the boys in. I threw my hair in a messy bun and took the trash cans down to the bottom of the driveway when a car pulled up. A tall figure jumped out and when I realized it must be Chance I waved. He gave me a hug and the uber pulled away so I let him in.

Chance-"Woah it looks the same! Hey where are Jax and hunter?"

Tessa-"asleep I think. For all I know there eating ice cream and watching Netflix."

Chance-"Wow. So uhh look can we talk?"

Tessa-"Uhh yeah do you wanna Sit?"

I sat down on the couch and Chance sat next to me.

Chance-"I'm so sorry for what I did- I just don't know how to make it up to you.... like not only did I cheat but I left you with two kids, one of don't even know about and I completely missed out on knowing them and they will hate me when they find out... I'm sorry T, I really am."

Tessa-"I know you are Chance. But you here now and they love you, Dad or not. All they have done is talk about you to me "Chance did this-" "why did you two get married?" It's honestly annoying."

"mommy!" Screamed hunter from upstairs

I ran up and peeked in his room to find him crying in the floor. "Mr.Bear is missing!" He cried. Oh no! I searched his bed and floor but there was no sign of it. I told hunter I would check down stairs. Chance was sitting on the couch and I described it to him, medium sized brown, and old. Chance remembered giving it to him and I could tell he was getting emotional so I went back upstairs.

"He's gone Jax! He left me just like Daddy did!" Hunter screamed crying. "Hey... Hey... it's okay we'll find him. " I tried to ignore the part about Chance but it was hard. Then I saw Mr. Bear under the bed. I handed it to him and kissed him goodnight only to find Chance In The hallway.

"Does he know why I left Tess?" Asked Chance. And that's when I realized he heard the whole part about him leaving.

"Chance it's not like that... he just says stuff like that when something he loves hoes away. It's not like he hates you he's just upset-"

"Does he know what I did..."

"No all I ever told him was that you left." I said walking back down the steps following Chance.

"Look Tess I think I'm just going to go back to Ohio...this was a mistake." He said. No...

Chance grabbed his phone and walked out the door. I ran after him and stopped him in the porch pulling him into a kiss. "I'm not letting you f****** leave me again" I said as we pulled apart for air.

Chance kissed me again and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me back inside never breaking the kiss all the way to my bedroom. He shut the door behind us and pressed me against the wall, kissing down my neck. I slowly peeled off his hurt and did the same with mine.... and y'all know what happens next...