Chapter 51

Chances POV

I loved Tessa and little did she know I had an even bigger surprise! But I wasn't ready to tell her yet! We drove home and arrived at the team ten house holding hands.

Jake-"YOUR BACK! CHESSSSAAAAA!"

He began to run around the house in excitement and Erika came downstairs. Her jaw dropped and she began to run around with Jake too.

Erika-"I KNEW IT!"

Tessa's POV

All I could do was laugh. My life was perfect, I had the best boyfriend, worlds most supportive friends and all my problems were solved. I grabbed Chances hand and we kissed making Jerika even more crazy!

Jake-"Get a room!"

I laughed and took Chance upstairs, into my bedroom. I gave him a hug, whispering I've missed you, into his ear. He smiled and kissed me passionately on the lips. The kiss slowly began to escalate, and before I knew it I was pressed against the wall. Wrapping my legs around Chances waist our kiss became more and more heated. I glanced over at the door and locked it, knowing what would happen next. Chance walked over to my bed and gently placed me down. He took his shirt off and then he reached down to take off mine. He showers my body in kisses and I moaned. I took off Chances pants and he pulled off mine. We continued to kiss and you know what happens next...

I awoke to the sound of, nothing? Looking over at Chance I smiled remembering last night. I pulled the white sheets over my body and rolled back onto Chances chest. I kissed his neck, whispering in his ear, come on, it's 10 we need to get up. Chance opened his eyes and I sat up. He grabbed me by the waist, pulling me back towards him.

Chance-"Don't leave!"

Tessa-"its  10 in the morning, we have to..."

Chance-"No we don't."

I rolled on top of him and gave Chance kiss. He wrapped his string arms around me and I laughed. I couldn't help but smile, when I'm with Chance, my whole world lights up!  I heard the passcode being put into my door and covered us with the sheets as fast as I could. When Chance realized what happing he sat up and tried to act natural.

Jake-"GOOD MORNING TESSAAAA!"

I rolled my eyes as Anthony, Erika, Chad and the Martinez twins followed Jake in. Erika's eyes got wide and she looked at me panicked. I nodded and she spoke up.

Erika-"Guys lets go! There already awake."

Jake-"Okay, wait! Oh my god!"

Jake ran over and high fives Chance! i blushed a deep shade of purple, while attempting to cover myself. A minute later everyone figured out why Jake was celebrating and Erika had kicked everyone out of my- our room.

People have been saying they want me to continue so I will. I will try to post often! Thanks for the ideas!