Chapter 41

Tessa's POV

Martinez twins-"I think we are going to crash for the night. Goodnight!"

I raised my eyebrows at Chance. He winked back and i walked upstairs. He followed me up and when I shut the door to my room he pushed me against the wall. We kissed and Chance dimed the lights. I took off my shirt, and then his.

Chance-"You don't have to do this Tessa."

Tessa-"I know, I want to."

Chance gently kissed me placing me on the bed. He kissed my body, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck and stomach. I flipped on top and pulled my pants down.

Chance-"Are you sure?"

I nodded quickly and you know what happens next...

An hour later...

Chances POV

Chance-"I love you Tessa."

Tessa-"I love you too."

Chance-"I'm sorry I have to go or they will get suspicious."

Tessa-"fine but if they are asleep pcome
Back!"

Putting my pants on I left the room and wandered down stairs to find, Emilio and Ivan sleeping. I then looked
In the driveway and saw that both Tristan's and Anthony's cars we here. With everyone home, and most likely asleep I snuck upstairs to where Tessa is staying.

I rolled into bed with her and she rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist and yawned.

Knock. Knock.

It was 8 am and someone was at the door of the bedroom. I woke Tessa up, and she seemed started. Relaxing she was naked I handed her a robe and she pointed to the window.

Tessa-"If Anyone asks you went on an early run, that's why your shirtless. And go out the window. Quick!"

Tristan-"Tessa! Who is in there? "

Tessa-"No one its just me!"

Tessa's POV

I picked up Chances shirt and my clothes from last night, tossing them into the hamper. Tristan barged in.

Tristan-"I have great news! Nick got the permits so you can film at the team ten house again. By the way have you seen Chance?"

Tessa-"Nope the last time I saw him he was on the couch next to Emilio and Ivan."

Tristan left and I did my makeup. I wore a black v-neck body suit with jean shorts. You gotta dress to impress, am I right? After walking downstairs I saw Chance come into the kitchen. He grabbed a glass of water and sat down next to Ivan. I was staring until Chance raised his eyebrows. I broke my gaze and sat on the couch, wondering if anyone knew what really happened last night...