Chapter 70

5 Years later...

Tessa's POV

Everyone was still living in the team ten house and Chance and I were still going strong. His 26th birthday is in 3 days and we are planning a huge party. The past few Days he has been really distant and almost upset. I want sure why but I was to busy plaNing his epic party to think about it. I felt a feeling in my stomach and ran to the bathroom throwing up everywhere. Someone pulled my hair back and I looked to see Chance rubbing small circles on my back.

Chance-"You alright? You have been acting weird lately."

Tessa-"Yeah I just think I'm a bit sick, but I'm fine."

After throwing up I brushed my teeth and Chance went out somewhere with Jake. I called Erika in Miami and told her what was going on.

Tessa-"Hey Erika, I don't know what to do... I just threw up and I'm really tired all the time. I think I may be well, pregnant."

Erika-"Umm, that's great! Did you take a test yet?"

Tessa-"No I do t have any and don't want to buy them,.."

Erika-"I think I have an extra under my bathroom sink. It was a 5 pack so make sure to take 3 because they can sometimes be wrong."

Tessa-"Thanks, and why do you have pregnancy tests?"

Erika-"From when Jake and I pranked y'all! I kept them because I figured I would need them someday."

Tessa-"Alright thanks Rik!"

I hung up the phone and walked downstairs to Erika's bathroom. Under the sink I found four pregnancy tests and took 3 like she said. I walked back to my room and peed on them before setting a timer for 3 minutes. Those three minutes were the longest three minutes of my life... I was only 24, I'm too young to have kids!

When the alarm went off I looked in the bathroom and I'm nearly broke down in tears. There were three red positive signs staring back at me, I didn't know what to do. I wanted to tell Chance but I also was scared so I face timed Erika.

Erika-"What's wrong! Are you..."

Tessa-"Yep all three are positive."

I felt my voice crack and a single tear rolled down my cheek.

Erika-"Don't worry T, Chance will be thrilled and if not I will help you raise your kid myself!"

Tessa-"Thanks, you the best  friend a girl could ever ask for.."

I wiped my tears and called Chance...