Chapter 26

Erikas POV

I woke up and it was 6 am. I rolled over and kissed Jake on the cheek, waking him up.

Erika-"Come on sleepy head. Wake up!"

Jake groaned and kissed me. He than jumped up and said.

Jake-"Lets do this thaaannnggg"

I laughed as he grabbed his vlog camera. He began to say good morning to the Jake paulers, when I hopped into the shower.

Tessa's POV

I woke up on Chances lap, he is so cute while he sleeps. We were finally official, but the fans don't know yet. I figure we will tell them after Vegas, but who knows. I heard the murmurs of people downstairs, and Chance woke up.

Chance-"Hey beautiful..."

Tessa-"Hey cutie!"

I got out of the bed and went into my bathroom. I turned on the shower and got in.

Chances POV

After Tessa showered I showered, and than got dressed. I walked downstairs but Tessa and Erika were no where to be found. I decided to check Erika's room when I heard their voices.

Tessa-"Im just scared.... Charles almost raped me twice, and I am scared."

Erika-"That was Charles, this is Chance, the sweet guy you feel in love with."

Tessa-"But don't you get it, I will never be ready. Anytime He takes
My clothes off, or takes off his shirt, all I can think about are those memories."

Erika-"I don't know what to say, but you'll be ready one day."

Tessa-"HE TRAUMATIZED ME! I will never be ready. I feel bad. When I first met Chance he would be with girls every night, but now he's stuck with me. A stupid,18 year old girl,who is afraid of everything and everyone!"

Erika-"Your not stupid, and Chance didn't care. I have seen the way he looks at you. He loves you, no matter what."

I heard footsteps and ran upstairs. Tessa walked out of Erika's room and into hers. I decided to leave her alone, but then I heard soft sobbing. I opened her door and found Tessa on her bed.

Chance-"What's wrong?"

Tessa-"Everything, Charles ruined my life. And now I feel bad because I'm too scared, but I'm not ready but every time I think I am I chicken out. He tried to rape me Chance. I will never be ready, I'm sorry. If you don't want to be with me I understand...."

Chance-"Tessa, I don't care I love you."

I embraced her in a hug and she continued to cry.

Tessa-"I don't deserve you."

Chance-"No, I don't deserve you."

She blushed and looked up at me we kissed passionately.

Jake-"HURRY UP WE ARE LATE!"

Tessa's POV

I grabbed my purple suitcase and ran down stairs. In the car i sat next to Emilio and Ivan. The entire ride to the airport Emilio kept flirting with me.

Tessa-"Look Emilio, I have a boyfriend."

I saw anger flash through his eyes. I was scared. And Chance was not with me. I was venerable, Chance was in Jakes car.