• Chapter 1 •

~ Cheyanne ~

"Cheyanne! Cheyanne!" I heard that annoying voice.

"Yes Gabby?"

"I have an update!" She said opening up her book.

"lets hear it"

"Homecoming is coming up, Mr. Jones Retired , new student coming tomorrow-"

"what?" I said cutting her off at the last part.

"New student." She repeated.

"girl or boy?"

"Don't know yet. Want me to continue?" She said about to say something.

"no. Bye. Thanks for the news." I said before walking off and meeting my boyfriend Nick.

"Hey babe." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"oh hey."

I waited for him to get his stuff and we walked to class together. Like we always do. We sat down and i took out my phone and texted people.

New student? ew. I hate new people.

They ruin everything. Definitely if it's a girl. I will show her who's boss. I'm popular. People are scared of me, they want to be me. I mean it's not my fault. I'm rich, with a Handsome boyfriend. Who wouldn't want to be in my spot?

I put my phone in my pocket and looked at the clock waiting for the last bell to ring. Once it did i walked out and waited for Nick.

"nicky baby." I said smiling "come over today?"

"I gotta do something. Maybe tomorrow."

I rolled my eyes "whatever" and walked away.

I know i'm being stubborn, but we make up after. It's whatever. I hopped in my Car And drove Home. I unlocked my front door and walked in knowing my mom wasn't there. I practically have my own house. She's never home cause of her job. I walked to my room and changed into something comfortable and just watched t.v till i got bored and wanted someone to come over. They can do my Homework or something.

~ Selena ~

"Selena open your door!" I heard my dad say from the other side.

"No! Go away.!" I shouted tears falling from my eyes.

I hate moving. I always have to say goodbye. I lived in Vegas for almost a year and made some good friends. And i have boyfriend over here. I don't want to say bye.

"Selena!" i heard my dad say once more.

I sighed and finally opened the door.

"What?" I asked wiping my tears.

"i'm sorry, it's my job. I promise this will probably be our last move. Is everything packed?" He asked looking around the room.

i nodded and took some bags to the car.

"Dad?" I said stopping him.

"Yeah?"

"Can i say bye to my friends.?"

He sighed and nodded.

I smiled and walked to my friend Becka's house she only lived 5 houses down. And her brother Alex is my boyfriend. She didn't care if me and him were dating, it wasn't awkward at all. I knocked on her door and she answered. She immediately gave me a comforting hug.

"I thought you weren't going to say bye" she said her eyes getting watery.

"don't cry. I'm gonna miss you."

Then i seen Alex behind her. I smiled and Gave him a hug.

"Why do you have to leave?" He asked frowning.

"I already told you."

he kissed me and i felt those butterflies i felt everytime we kissed.

"Bye." I said seeing my dad pull up.

i got in the car and put my earphones in. I hate Moving.

6 HOURS LATER

New Jersey, Is the new place i'm going to be staying at. Of all places.. Why Jersey? I grabbed some of my bags and a Limbo was waiting for us. I rolled my eyes. This is so unnessacary. I put my bags in the back and the Limbo took us to our new House I'm honestly not surprised it's not bigger. He usually goes overboard.

"Here, your new key." My dad said handing me a key. I walked to the front door and opened it. It's pretty big in the inside. I looked around and found my room. Everything was shipped here so we had all our stuff. My Room was almost the same. I dropped my bags and went down stairs.

"Sel, I ordered pizza if you're hungry." My dad said already on his lap top. I sighed and nodded my head.

"what's the name?" I asked.

"What?"

"The name of my new school."

"Brookside."

"Starting tomorrow?"

He nodded and the door rang. I opened and saw the pizza guy.

"Dad!" I shouted.

He gave him the money and i took a slice before returning to my room. ugh. I HATE MOVING.

-----------------------------------

what do ya guys think so far? (: