• Chapter 3 •

~ Cheyanne ~

I fluttered my eyes open and looked to my side. Of course Nick left without saying bye. It just always gets to me.. He does it all the time. But not once has he stayed. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom. I need to do something today. It's Saturday. I picked out some clothes and got in the shower letting the warm water wash my body. After about 10 minutes i got out and changed into a white hollister shirt with dark blue shorts and threw on my sandals. I'm to mad to call Nick and ask if he wants to hang soo Mikey is my only option. I dialed his number and on the 3rd ring he answered.

Mikey ; Hello?

Me ; Hey Mikey, it's cheyanne.. Wanna hang out today?

Mikey ; Nick With You?

Me ; No

Mikey ; Ight be there in 10.

I hung up and grabbed my purse. I walked to the living room and waited for Mikey to ring my doorbell, once it did i opened the door and smiled.

"Mall!!" I said.

He laughed and walked back to his car. I locked the door and got in the car.

We made it to the mall and i automatically pulled Mikey in Victoria's Secret.

"Sorry i wanna go to the beach after. I need a tan!" I laughed.

"Sure do." He joked.

i gasped and playfully hit his arm. I looked through racks and one bathing suit caught my eye.

"I found a winner" i said holding up the bathing Suit

I looked at Mikey who was just staring at some girls. I rolled my eyes and payed for the bathing suit then walked over to Mikey and intertwined my fingers with his. He snapped out of whatever he was thinking about and looked at me then smiled.

"Come on." I said walking

yeah me and Mikey are kinda on the down low when Nick Isn't around. A lot of people actually know about it. They just keep to themselves knowing the consequences if they ever told Nick. Because i would find out when they said it and who said it. We walked to the Bathrooms in the mall and i told Mikey to hold on while i change. After i finished i put my clothes over and came back out.

"Ready Mikey?" I asked.

"yeah, Can't wait to see that bathing suit on you though" he winked.

i smiled and playfully rolled my eyes. He just laughed and we walked to the beach which wasn't that far. I layed a towel down that we got from the car and put on tanning lotion. I glanced around the beach to see if i saw anyone familiar. And guess who? Selena.

"Mikey You're Que." i said pointing in her direction.

"Maybe i shouldn't do it, i mean it might actually-" i stopped him before he went any further.

"Then try to make it not happen Michael. You promised."

He sighed and walked over. I smiled and laid down letting the sun hit me.

~ Selena ~

"Madison!" I screamed. He lifted me on his shoulders bringing me toward the water.

"Let me go!!" I laughed.

"Fine"

he let me go and i felt the cold water hit my skin. I gasped and splashed Him.

He just laughed and splashed me back.

"I told you i didn't want to get wet yet!"

"That's what she said" he laughed again, this time he couldn't stop laughing. I glared at him and walked out the water.