• Chapter 23 •

~ Selena ~

I slid out of bed as soon as my alarm came on. I grabbed a new pear of underwear, with white skinny jeans and matching tank top, over it a blue denim vest. I got in the shower washing through my long hair and body.

After i finished i stepped out the shower wrapping a towel around my wet body, grabbing a brush before going back to my room. I changed into my clothes, brushing my damp hair before putting it in a messy bun and adding a blue bandana wrapping it around like a headband. I checked the time before slipping on my blue converse and heading to school.

Yesterday Mikey didn't text nor call. I'd think he would, but he didn't. Was it because i said i love him? Is that plan with Him and Cheyanne still going on? Maybe Cheyanne was the one who texted him and he left me for her.

I shook my head from those kinds of thoughts. He loves you Selena and you love him.

Did i? God, life is so confusing. I need a best friend that's a girl. You can't talk about these things with guys. They have a different point of view. I just miss Kaelynn. We weren't that close but i could at least tell her things that are going on.

Before i realized it i was at school. I walked to my locker, putting in my combination, and stuffing some books in that i didn't need.

"Hey," I look to my side to see Nick smiling.

"Hi," i smile back closing my locker "what's up?" I ask

"Nothing, i'm here pretty early." He says

I nod "well, since you're here," i Smile opening back up locker and retrieving another present "Your other present."

"Almost forgot about this," he chuckles opening up the box, he pulls out the new Vlados. "Holy shit, these- they are- Thank you!" He chirps hugging me, i laugh at his excitement hugging back.

"You're welcome"

"Lets get to class," He smiled pulling my hand toward the classroom.

"The bell hasn't rung yet" I laugh

"I want to brag about my new shoes to the teacher, c'mon"

I giggle as we enter our first class.

~ Cheyanne ~

I decided i'm not going to school. I don't want to face annoying people, saying it was all because of me. Well, if they did i'd be sure to slap the fuck out of them...

These negative thoughts always seem to sneak there way inside my head. Ugh.

I hear a tap on the door before it opens.

"You're not going to school?" My mom asks.

"Nope."

"Why?" Is she seriously asking?

"You know why."

"Cheyanne-"

"I don't care mother, leave me alone." I snap. She frowns but soon leaves the room.

Here we go. Back to the old me. I'm still bummed out about Kaelynn but shit what can i do? I can't bring her back to life. I'm sorry for her and all, but it just can't happen.

I sound like a heartless person. Goodness. I feel bad as fuck, i wish it never happened, it was all my fault. I need to tell myself to not go back to the 'bullying'. Since that's what i was doing... I guess.

I groan pulling my head back under the covers having a mental argument with myself.

~ Selena ~