• Chapter 29 •

~ Cheyanne ~

I stumble on the couch after taking shot after shot. My body feels so careless. I could get socked in the face and i wouldn't feel it. I giggle thinking about it.

"O.M.G. This is my song!" I squeal standing up. Did i just say omg? I shrug to myself dancing like i'm at a concert.

"My anaconda don't.

My anaconda don't

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun!"

Wow i should get drunk everyday to take away the boredom of thanksgiving. I fist pump in the air jumping up and down repeatedly until i get tired. I walk back over to the couch plopping down.

"Are you okay?"

I jump hearing a familiar voice speak

"Uh yeah?" I hiccup squinting my eyes to see him. "Who are you?"

"Mikey.."

"Oh! Mikey!" I giggle wrapping my arms around him.

"Lets take you to bed." I hear him mumble while helping me up.

"Where's your girl friieenndd?!" I hum

"She went to the bathroom."

"Oh," i nod "Mikey, that's a long way up to my room!" I complain.

He chuckles "here, hop on my back."

He bends his knees a little letting me jump on his broad back, i wrap my arms around him feeling as if i might fall asleep then.

"Mikey." I whisper in his ear "You are really hot tonight." I nibble his ear feeling his body stiffen.

"Cheyanne.." He warns.

"What?" I giggle deviously "you know you want me."

I close my door shut when he sets me down. A grin covers my lips as i slowly walk over to him. I know he wants me. He always does.

"I don't think this is a good idea." Mikey gulps, his eyes are wide and full of want. I gently push him on the bed straddling his lap.

"You want this as much as i do."

"Cheyanne- i-"

"Shhh.." I coo kissing his jaw, my hands wander up his shirt feeling his abs. I lean my head by his ear before whispering "i bet Selena would never make you feel this way."

I feel confused when he pushes me off of him.

"Stop."

"What?"

"You always do that!" He shouts standing up "you are just- you never stop! Stop talking about her."

"Mikey you need to chill." I glare at him.

"Chill? No. I'm not going to chill! I- I love her!"

"No, no you don't. You love me." I tell him

He shakes his head slowly "I don't want to though."

"Too bad."

~ Selena ~

"Truth or dare?" the guy beside me asks. I was sitting in a circle with a group of boys after Mikey had left. There were only 2 other girls, they are drunk off there butts, giggling every 2 minutes.

"I hate that game." I frown.

"Why? It's fun." The blonde guy says.

"When i played i learned things about--" why was i about to tell them my business? I need to stop drinking. "Fine, lets play."