• Chapter 21 •

~ Kaelynn ~

"I hope you die." She spat then walked away.

I have nothing to say. She honestly thinks she knows everything. She doesn't, she doesn't know that my mom died from cancer, she doesn't know my dad is in prison for life, she doesn't know i haven't seen my brother in about 6 years, she doesn't know iv'e tried killing myself to leave this horrible place called earth. She doesn't know what iv'e been through. I ran away and ended up being found sleeping in a abandoned house then put in a foster home. She doesn't know i was raped multiple times in juvie, she doesn't know how many scars are under my clothes, she doesn't know ANYTHING, and for her to tell me she hopes i die? How many other people are thinking that? How many other people are tired of seeing me? Does everyone think the same thing? I have always wanted to leave this earth. I tried for the third time to be happy and have actual friends. Maybe everything she said about Selena and Madison are right. This was a mistake. I shouldn't have came to this school. I should have agreed to be homeschooled. Now i'm back to where i started. Wanting to die. I miss my mom. I want to be with her. No one gives a fuck about me. Why am i still here? I felt a tear fall from my eye. I quickly wiped it away and Selena rubbed my back before embracing me with a hug.

"Don't listen to her." She calmed.

Everyone was no longer around us, they continued partying. Why are they so ruthless? They love the drama. They love the way people get hurt.

"Where's your boyfriend?" I asked sniffling.

"Who cares where he is, lets take you home." She frowned.

No Selena. Stop. I know you hate me too. I know you want me to die. Stop acting as if you care.

"I'll walk by myself.." I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yeah, see you.."

She hugged me one more time "Don't let Cheyanne bring you down. She said everything out of anger. Just remember she will say anything to win an argument."

I nodded and walked away. Cheyanne knows she meant it. I know Selena was thinking it. Along with everyone else. That's fine, they won't have to see me anymore. I don't want to be in this fucked up place anyways. There's no point. No one wants me.

**

I made it home. Well my foster home and slowly walked to my room. Lets do the obvious thing here. I rushed inside the bathroom locking the door behind me, i opened a cabinet and took out a pill bottle i poured the whole thing in my hand.

'I hope you die'

Don't worry Cheyanne, i'm doing this not only for you, but for myself. This place doesn't deserve a fuck up. No one wants me. I will never have a perfect life. I will never have boyfriend that truly loves me, or a bestfriend who i can tell everything to. My phone vibrated in my pocket and i took it out revealing a text from Madison.

Madison... I liked him. A lot. He's sweet, funny, cute, but everything we did together was useless. He doesn't like me. He never will. No one will.

Madison : I heard what happened //: come outside please?

He's outside great. I replied with okay before looking back into the mirror. Wow i'm such a fuck up. I lifted my hand to my mouth filling it with the pills. I drunk the water from the faucet so it will be easier to down all of them.

I walked downstairs opening the door. Madison was sitting on the porch. I smiled and sat next to him.

"Hey," i smiled.