• Chapter 2 •

~ Selena ~

The sound of my alarm on my phone woke me up.

I'm honestly not ready to go to school. I rolled my eyes and went in the shower. After i finished i threw on my Outfit and walked downstairs waiting for my dad to drop me off at school.

"Ready?" He said grabbing the keys.

I nodded and got in the car. We made it at brookside. I mean , it looks like a good school. I'm just going to have to find out right?

I said bye to my dad and walked to the office.

"New student?" The lady at the counter said.

"Yeah"

she handed me my schedule and helped me to my first class.

"Thanks" i said before walking in. Not everybody was in class yet. I sat down toward the front in an empty seat.

"Uh- That seats taken." I heard someone say.

I looked to my side and the girl was talking to me.

"Sorry.." I said and stood up. She shooed me away and i found another seat in the back. Hopefully no one kicks me out of this seat.

"Aye, You new huh?" a guy said sitting in a seat next to me. He was pretty tall. And had a little blonde in his hair.

"Yeah, Hi." I said shyly.

"Well, I'm Madison. And it seems like you've already got on Cheyanne's bad side." He said.

I bit my lip and sighed. Already? Who is this chick? The freeking president at this school?

"Oh, I'm Selena" i said Knocking myself out of my trance.

"Nice to meet you."

I smiled and looked at Cheyanne who was texting. And i guess the person that seated where i accidently sat at was her boyfriend. Probably.

several minutes later. The bell rang and it was second period.

I found my locker and put some stuff in it. Before heading to my second period. I sat in the back not wanting to get yelled at again.

"Cheyanne?" Someone said "i didn't know- Oh sorry.. I thought you were someone else." This Nerdy looking girl said.

Wait she was talking to me.. I gave her a weird look and she slightly smiled before walking to her seat. Uhm- Okay? After this Awkward class ended. There was a little time before 3rd Period started. I grabbed some books i probably might need and closed my locker.

"Oops.!" The cheyanne chick said knocking my books down.

"What the fu-"

"Sweetie, Don't get in my way. And have someone tell you the rules before something bad happens to you." She scoffed and walked away.

I rolled my eyes and Started to pick up my books then Madison started helping me.

"thanks." I said.

"no problem. Aye wait for me at lunch. You might not want to sit at 'her' table" he quoted.

I laughed and nodded my head before going to my 3rd Period.

3rd and 4th Finished pretty fast. it was lunch.

I waited for Madison like he said and he showed me where to sit.

"Okay. Soo Obviously Cheyanne Already doesn't like you." He started and i rolled my eyes.

"That table over there. Is the table where the 'Queen' sits. And him that's her Boyfriend Nick. Don't even try anything with him. And Mikey which is Nicks best friend is just Bad News, i have a feeling Drama has already started so show no fear. That's what she feeds off of."

"Do i really have to be givin rules?" I asked.

"yes. Unless you want to be tortured." He stated. "Oh hey Vinny!" Madison said standing up doing a handshake.

"Who's this?" He asked sitting down.

"oh this is Selena, she's new." Madison said.

I smiled and took a drink of my soda.

Lunch ended and it was already last period.

Last period was Art. And it had mostly everybody i had in 1st period. Meaning Cheyanne. I was drawing until i felt something get thrown at me. I picked up the crumpled peace of paper and opened it.

I'm sorry for how i acted earlier :( maybe we should be friends?

- Cheyanne

i slightly smiled. Maybe she was just mad at that time? She's probably really nice. And maybe she can be my new best friend? It's possible.

I wrote ok and threw the note back at her.

"Mrs. Suliven! The new girl threw a note at me!" Cheyanne shouted.

Or not.

"Ohh, Selena Already?" The teacher said.

i stood there shocked. How can someone be that mean? She gave me a slip and told me i had to go to detention after school.

I all of sudden seen the teacher get hit with an eraser. She looked to see who threw it and the only suspicious one was Madison. I smiled and shook my head.

"Madison! Detention for you to!" She said and went back to her desk

madison looked at me and winked.

Shame shame shame.

~ Cheyanne ~

What kind of idiot gets in trouble for no reason? I rolled my eyes and continued drawing stick figures. I seriously dislike this new girl.. I turned to Mikey and smiled.

"Mikey do me a favor?" I smirked.

He looked at me suspiciously but listened to what i had to say.

After the period ended i met up with Nick.

"Now can you come over?" I asked making a puppy dog face.

he smiled and kissed me. Taking that as a yes i grabbed his hand and walked to my car going home.

"Your mom isn't here? Is she?" He smiled.

I winked and bit my lip before taking him in my house.

i kissed him and after that it turned to a make out session.

He picked me up and carried me to my room not breaking the kiss. I was laid on my bed and felt his hand creep up my shirt, i smiled still kissing him and took off his shirt. He bit his lip and did the same. Leaving me with my braw and Shorts still on.

----------------------------------------------

I think you know what happened after (; LOL.