• Chapter 7 •

~ Cheyanne ~

My phone rang once again. It was Mikey trying to get a hold of me. But i didn't want to talk to anyone. Besides Nick. Just thinking about him breaking up with me makes me cry even harder. I don't have the guts to text nor call him. Another tear slid down my face as i scrolled through Pictures of me and Nick. Then my phone rang again revealing Mikey's Number. I declined it once again and threw my phone on the floor, i got up from my bed walking to the bathroom. I look like a mess. I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs. The doorbell rang causing me to jump. I opened the door and saw Mikey.

"Why haven't you answered any of my phone calls??!" Mikey Asked walking inside.

"I don't want to talk to anyone." I simply said.

"Come on Cheyanne, You never act like this. You should be going shopping or something."

I shook my head and he grabbed my hand "Lets go get something to eat. You probably haven't ate anything all day today." He said "Get ready" he smiled.

He's right.. I never act like this. I shouldn't let Nick get to me. I walked to my room and grab clothes and took a quick 5 minute shower. i finished putting my Outfit on i did my hair and makeup.

"Ready." I said walking to the living room.

"finally." He joked.

I playfully rolled my eyes and we walked out to his car.

"Where are we eating?" I asked.

"Surprise." He smiled.

"I'm not in the mood for surprises Michael." I said rolling my eyes.

"Are you still thinking about Nick?" He asked getting kind of irritated.

"Yes! He's My boyfriend!"

He stopped the car "You know i'm still kind of your boyfriend also!" He half yelled obviously mad.

"Nick's my real boyfriend Mikey."

"So what the hell am i? He broke up with you.."

"I don't want to talk about this right now" i said facing the window my eyes getting watery. Every time i hear Nick's name, It just gets to me.

"Cheyanne," He said and i looked at him "I love you."

"What?" I asked confused.

"yes.. I love you.."

A tear escaped my eye before i kissed him.

~ Selena ~

"Cookies and cream. The best!" I laughed Taking a bite of my Ice cream.

"No, Cookie Dough." Madison said.

"They are both good!" Vinny said getting irritated from our little argument.

Me and Madison laughed. "Why don't you guys just go on date. By yourselves. Without me. The two of you. Alone.."

"We get it!" Me and Madison shouted.

we were just walking anywhere. Taking different turns and ending up at different places.

"I'm being serious though.. Why don't you guys?" Vinny asked. Making it awkward.

"I'm seeing someone.." I said.

"Mikey?" Vinny asked "you actually like him?"

"Yeah, He's sweet." I smiled getting tiny butterflies in my stomach just saying his name.

"Bad news." Madison mumbled. But i heard him. I sighed and looked at him standing in front of him making him stop "Soo, What about that girl? At homecoming." I smirked.

"ohh.. Well.. I was surprised, when i found out who it was... She took your crown-" Madison paused.

"Cheyanne!!" I shouted surprised.

"Yeah.. That was weird. I didn't know until she went on stage."

"Wow.." I said and turned around but Madison turned me back to face him. "We should- Go uh get another Ice cream." He said quickly and did a nod at Vinny.

"Yeah. Another Ice cream would be nice." Vinny agreed.

"Um okay?" I said confused.

~ Madison ~

We got back to the ice cream shop and got another ice cream.

When we were walking if Selena would have saw it , she would have been devastated. Seeing Mikey and Cheyanne Kiss in his car disgusted me. How can he do that to Selena? She's so nice and Loyal. I wish she was mine. But like Cheyanne said.. It will never happen.

"Okay, Somethings up. Why did we come back here so fast?" Selena Said knocking me out of my thoughts.

"I thought i was going to be sick." Vinny said.

"yeah.. Sure" she said rolling her eyes "Madison? Explain."

"Fine.. Okay, i saw an ex down there.. And she was with- a guy. It would have brought back so many memories and i didn't want that to happen." I said feeling bad for lying to her. I didn't want her to be sad.

"Oh, i'm sorry Madi"

i guess she bought it. "Ready to go home?" I asked she nodded.

"Uh- i'll just go home.. Have fun you two." Vinny winked. I almost forgot he was here. He's so quiet.

~~

"Thanks for walking me home" she smiled.

"No problem. Goodnight."

"Madison?" She said stopping me.

"yeah?"

"Nevermind- Night" she smiled slightly and shut the door.

~ Cheyanne ~

"Thanks for cheering me up"

"Anything for you" mikey smiled.

"Stay" i said grabbing his hand.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

he came in and we walked up to my room.

"I don't think this is a good idea." Mikey said.

I looked at him weirdly than smirked. "Why's that? You weren't worrying about that last time."

"I had a reason.."

"Mikey, it's fine" i smiled and kissed him.

He pulled away and smiled he laid me on the bed kissing my neck, i felt His hands creep up my shirt feeling my bra loosen off my body. He took his shirt off and kissed me again.

This is the first time i did it with anyone else beside Nick.

--------------------------------------------------------

woahhhhh! What happened?

Switched things around a little.

Cheyanne and Mikey are burning up the place xP haha jk.

Aw poor Madison :( he's so inlove with Selena. should they have a love thing in the future or-

Comment . :))