• Chapter 18 •

~ Selena ~

I waited in the office for what seemed like hours waiting for my dad to get me. He was probably in the middle of a case or something. I know for a fact he's going to be beyond angry with me. Soon enough he walked inside the office flashing me glare before turning to walk back out. I followed behind, my eyes fixed on the floor. I hopped in the passenger seat when we made it to his car.

"You're grounded." He sighs trying to hide the anger in his voice

I just stayed quiet. I don't want to make him more angry. We head home and i automatically rush toward my room.

"Selena!" He shouts making me stop and turn to face him. "What happened?"

"This girl Cheyanne..." He raises an eyebrow before i continue "She was just building this anger up inside me since the beginning of school and i just had enough of it.. And i just slapped her." I explained

He clears his throat "uh. you can go to your room." He says

Why is he taking this so easy all of a sudden? I oblige as i walk upstairs to my room and take my phone from out of my bag, i'm surprised he didn't take it away. I had 5 messages.

3 from Mikey

1 from Madison

And another one from Nick.

I gave him my number after the haunted house thing.

I first open Mikey's since it's obviously that important to send me three messages.

From Mikey <3 :

Where are you?

What happened?

Selena...

I roll my eyes and reply.

To Mikey : I got suspended.

I don't know what to think of Mikey right now. After everything i heard about him. I just can't get the fact of him sleeping around with different girls everyday and being 'inlove' with Cheyanne makes me feel sick.

I bite my lip before opening Madison's message that read.

From Madison(: : hey i heard what happened ): are you okay?

He does seem always protective? Like in an abusive relationship.. I shake my head. Madison would never do that.

To Madison : i'm fine. Cheyanne really knows how to push it.

Hopefully Nick will make me feel better by saying something other than worrying about me. I open his text and couldn't help but smile.

From The sexy one(; : I like turtles..

I laugh at what his contact name is before I walk to my closet finding something comfortable and returning back to my bed.

I text him back and have two other messages from Mikey and Madison. Boys are so annoying sometimes.

To Nick : Did i ask? ;P

From Madison(: : okay , i hope everything turns out alright. See you when i see you. (:

I just text him thanks and read Mikey's message.

From Mikeyy <3 : what happened??

To Mikey : your lover loves to push my buttons.

I sent it to quickly before thinking of what i said. I just couldn't hold it in. It sickens me. The thought of Mikey and Cheyanne? I hate it.

From The sexy one(; : you're gonna buy me one aren't you? ):