• Chapter 20 •

~ Cheyanne ~

I finally get to go back to school. Amen. My mom is somewhat annoying, but other than her non stop talking i actually learned more about my dad the topic usually never comes up. I brush my teeth and check my outfit before grabbing my bag and keys.

Todays Nick's birthday, i already have his birthday present, he should be astounded. I pull up in the school parking lot and park my car. Of coarse people are staring at me. If they don't stop i'ma slap each and every one of them.

"Do you have a problem?" I growled at a girl who was mugging me.

Why is everyone staring.. I mean yeah i'm used to it but.. Maybe it's just me actually paying attention, which i don't really do. I should stop overreacting.

"Happy Birthday babe!" I squealed when i saw Nick.

"Thank you" he smiled pecking my lips.

"Can't throw a party at my house." I frowned

"That's why it's at my house"

"Oh thank god. I was worried" i sighed relieved.

"Don't have to rely on you for everything.." He mumbled.

I chose to ignore because i no longer want to argue. Especially on his birthday. The bell rang and i couldn't help but huff really loud. I really really really hate this class now.

I took my seat next to Madison who hasn't even bothered in putting in effort for this essay. I wasn't caring at first.. But this is my grade! I need to do good. Unless he wants an essay that is nothing like him and i honestly don't want to hear some bullshit about me.

"You guys already know what to do" the teacher said.

"What's your favorite show?" I asked facing Madison.

"Everybody hates Cheyanne." He muttered while texting on his phone.

I glared at him and snatched his phone.

"What the hell! Give me my phone" he growled.

"Not until we communicate."

"Why? You don't like me, i don't like you. What's the fucking point?!"

"I need a good grade!"

"All of a sudden." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm serious. Can we just try?"

"Fine" he sighed.

"Thank you, now can you answer my question?"

"Spongebob. You?"

"Bad girls club" i smirked.

"Of coarse."

I rolled my eyes. Can this kid take a joke?

"I was kidding. You going to the party today?"

"Yeah.."

"Don't bring Selena."

"Not your choice, nor your birthday." He rolled his eyes.

I huff and cross my arms. Is it bad how much i hate her?

"You're such a brat." He chuckled

"A brat?"

"Yep" he agreed.

I rolled my eyes and looked over at Selena and Nick.. They are laughing. Why are they laughing? I need to stop being jealous it's not healthy. Definitely for me.

"Why didn't you come over?" I asked.

"Didn't want to." He simply said.

"Oh."