• Chapter 17 •

~ Cheyanne ~

I straightened my hair before applying my makeup and lip gloss. Once i finished i grabbed my bag and car keys and drove to school. Thank god thanksgiving break is coming, tired of school, tired of people, tired of seeing Selena and Kaelynn all the time. I walked to my locker and opened it. Books. Ugh. I closed my locker and smiled when i saw Nick.

"Nick" i smiled

"Hey beautiful" he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Who's your partner for class?" I asked starting a conversation.

"Selena." He simply said and i looked at him.

"What?" I scoffed.

"Don't worry about it ok? It's just a school project-"

I laughed "let me guess, you told her to go to your house for this 'project' right?"

"Cheyanne calm down, i don't know why you're getting mad over nothing."

"Nothing? Are you fucking kidding me? I hate her! You could at least tell her to do the project by herself." I shouted.

"I'm done arguing with you." He said before walking away.

Ugh. People just love making me mad. I rolled my eyes when i heard that annoying ringing of the bell.

I sat in my seat, waiting to know what this damn project is about.

"You and your partner are going to be making an "All about you" Essay. Which means you are writing an essay about your partner, everything you learned and notice about them. This will be presented and due before thanksgiving break. Now get to going" the teacher finished.

I actually know a lot about Madison. This should be easy. But, i HATE essays and him.

I looked at where Madison sat and got up to sit by him in an empty desk. Then Selena left to where i was sitting i rolled my eyes and looked at Madison.

"Wanna do my essay?" I asked Madison.

He laughed "nah"

"I knew you were going to say that."

"Cheyanne, i know a lot about you. We don't need to know anything else." He said taking his phone from his pocket.

"Oh, really now? Brief summary about me"

"Cheyanne Gonzales, the schools most popular girl and bitch. She bullies new girls and pushes her boyfriend away. She does anything to get what she wants. Her life is absolutely perfect in her eyes. The end."

I sighed. "You really think that low of me?" I asked kind of sad. Everyone thinks of me that way?

"That's how you present yourself." He simply said.

"I'm not always a bitch. Come over to my house after school, i'll prove it." I smiled.

"I'll think about it"

~ Selena ~

"I'm attractive, i love pizza, i'm attractive" nick said making me shake my head.

"My whole essay about you will literally be about how cocky you are."

"I'm pretty damn sexy, you gotta admit" he smirked.

"Nah" i laughed.

"What? I'm hurt" he gasped putting his hand over his heart jokingly.

"You're so-"

"Perfect? I know" he chuckled cutting me off.

"Stupid" i smirked correcting him.