• Chapter 15 •

Halloween

~ Cheyanne ~

"Soo, you going to open it or-" i asked looking around to see if anyone was here.

We were standing in front of THE haunted mansion. And boy was it big. Like 4 stories maybe? Me and Nick literally have been standing at the door for 10 minutes.

"Nick!" I said again.

"You really wanna go inside?" He said looking at the door knob.

I nodded slowly. No.

He opened the door, which made a creaky sound and hit the wall when it was fully open.

"Ladies first." Nick smirked making me glare at him before walking in.

I looked over at Nick who was still standing by the door and smiled.

"Nick, are you coming in?" I laughed

"Yeahhh.. Just you know chillin out here for a second."

"Aw baby are you scared?" I smirked

"No. Ofcoarse not."

"Okay well i'm going to explore." I said walking away

"You are not leaving me!" He said rushing toward me. i laughed as we walked around. This place sent me chills. We found our way to the kitchen which looked perfectly put in place.

"I wonder if there's food." I said walking to refrigerator. Wasn't that a dumb question?

"Nick" I said holding up an old banana. "Nick?" I looked around the kitchen and dropped the banana noticing he wasn't there. "Shit"

This place is like 183628 stories big and he wants to wonder off? I huffed leaving the kitchen on the search for him.

~ Selena ~

Okay. So i have been in this house for what seemed like an hour looking for Mikey. The best part is my phone is dead and i have no idea where the hell i am. This house has like 20 different bedrooms that iv'e noticed. I opened another door and frowned. Another damn bedroom. I can't find the stairs , i can't find the front door, and i can't even find my own boyfriend. I sighed walking in the bedroom feeling exaughsted. I layed on the bed which only made me cough because how dusty it is. I really hate life right now. I would scream, but if i did, i would probably scare myself.

I heard footsteps coming to the door and it made me jump. Mikey! I rushed to the door and hugged him.

"Finally, you scared me to death" i gushed.

"Um.."

I pulled away and almost screamed.

"Nick?" I wined. "Why are you here? You're supposed to be Mikey!"

"Damn. Am i that bad looking?" He said walking in the room.

I rolled my eyes "have you seen him?"

"Nope , have you seen Cheyanne?" He asked sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Oh God, she's here?"

He chuckled looking at me "You guys hate eachother that much?"

"Yes."

"Well, i guess we have a mission to do" he smiled standing up.

"What?"

"Lets go find them"

"You don't understand how big this house is. I have been in 20 bedrooms and still haven't found the front door. What make you think we will magically come across them two?"