• Chapter 11 •

~ Selena ~

My alarm went off telling me it's time to wake up. I grabbed anything to wear and jumped in the shower letting the warm water wash my body.

After i finished i wrapped the towel around me and brushed through my hair then braided it to the side.

I walked to school and meet up with Madison.

"Hey" i said walking next to him.

"Sup" he said

"Thank god it's friday. Ima go home and sleep"

"What? You're not going to the game?" He questioned.

"What game?"

"The football game.."

"Oh. I don't watch football. Soo" I said shrugging. He just started laughing like it was the most funniest thing ever.

He stopped and raised an eyebrow "you're serious? So you haven't been to one of the games yet?" He asked.

"No"

"Then you have to go."

I rolled my eyes "fine i will."

"Aye Babe" Mikey said kissing my cheek.

"Oh hey.. What are you doing over here?" I asked. He's usually with Cheyanne or something.

"Oh well Cheyanne is trying to get back with Nick before the game." He sighed looking upset like he didn't like the thought of that. I shrugged it off.

"Well.. Good luck to her. I don't think anyone wants to be with a Stuck up- Nevermind." I Bit my lip almost saying something mean.

"Yeah, well. I'll see you in class" he slightly smiled then left.

~ Cheyanne ~

"Nick i'm sorry." I said once more.

"Sorry won't work.. Definitely if you're the one saying it." Nick Rolled his eyes

"Okay well i'm sorry.. I'm a bitch sometimes, i get angry easy and things just come out my mouth. But Nick i miss you."

He faced me and sighed. "I think you're saying the wrong things. See you in class Cheyanne." He walked away.

Wrong thing?? What can i be saying that's wrong? Mostly everything i say is wrong. I rolled my eyes and walked to class.

---

"You're going to the game right?" Mikey asked as we ate lunch.

"Do you think Nick's going?" I asked.

"He goes to all of them. So probably" he said

"Ok then yeah. I'm getting him back"

"Or, maybe you should just get over him"

"Mikey. Sorry . But.... Seriously that was a one time thing get over it okay. Me and Nick have to be together. People depend on it. He's popular and i'm popular it's a must." I took a drink of my water knowing that probably hurt Mikey. He'll get over it. He has a girl anyways he needs to chill even if-

"Ima go outside." He said knocking me out of my thoughts

I nodded.

~ Selena ~

"So all you do is watch people throw a ball?"

"You'll be in to it once you watch it. By the end of the day you'll be football fanatic" he laughed.