11th Doctor as a partner (Updated)

-As you had already been with him for many, many years, you had a natural comfort with the adorable Doctor and he had a natural comfort with you and a natural flirtiness.

-However, he still had a small period of self-doubt and guilt, which disappeared within the first week of many.
The initial self-doubt was worse with eleven than the others, besides nine, but he is lighthearted, sweet and most often, openly amorous (surprisingly, he seems quite innocent).

-Whenever you kiss, whether the kiss only lasts for a  few  moments, he is: unable to open his eyes for a few  seconds, almost always has a kissing pattern of a small kiss then pulling away before passionately making out,  having a hoarse voice after the kiss, staring at your lips  as a way of asking for one and a way of thanking you,  his body freezing and loves surprise kisses, at any time,  but it's best not because he gets incredibly distracted.

-He has a tendency to spill that he has a wife, then when they don't believe him, he either calls you on your phone, picks you up in the TARDIS to prove himself, ushers you over or kisses you dominantly(ish), pecks your nose and followed by an "I love you, hun ღ."

-"We'd make such a cute couple." The Doctor grins, face a few inches from yours.
"We are a couple." You chuckle, pecking his lips.
"My point still stands." He kisses you properly.

-"Doctor, is that my sweater?" You ask.
"N-no..."
"That's actually the sweater I was wearing an hour ago."
"No. Just looks the same."
"I'm not mad, I just wanted to know." You smile at him.

-Beautifully lazy mornings filled with coffee, cuddles and books, maybe even fire or rain.

-Him being aware of you, even while asleep, making sure he doesn't hog the blankets.

-Lots of getting lost.

-The TARDIS... for some reason 'accidentally' keeps taking you to overly romantic places.

-He really likes scar worship. He loves it when you carefully kiss a place you know a scar used to be, during 10 or 9s incarnation, or when you kiss where a war scar still is, the kind of scars regeneration can't fix, or where he accidentally scraped his shin, and you had to give him medical attention afterwards, and there is still a scar.

-Him being very open about loving you to your family and friends, and defending you if they disapprove of your relationship and if they dissaprove of it too much, them not seeing you again until they accept it.

-Lots of pillow talk, both dirty and casual questions.

-Stargazing, slow dancing, singing challenges (you usually win) and duets, ice cream, picking each other's outfits (you knew it was a mistake but you couldn't resist his puppy dog eyes), calling you beautiful constantly.

-If you spend time apart (family visits, sleepovers with Amy or old companions) non stop phone calls and random ones at the middle of the night for hours until he falls asleep and waking up to you still being on a video chat or phone call and him being loud or playing subtle music.

-Cooking together.

-Teaching him your hobby (art, music, dance, writing, etc).

-Admitting you love each other way too much.

-"Y/N. I think I love you." The Doctor spurts out, 4 am one random night.
"Doctor, we've been married for six-hundred years."
"Oh yeah." He would say, his arms cradling you, pulling you closer.
"I don't know If I should be offended that you forgot or love you even more because you still love me like you first found out I loved you back, you're still in denial." You sigh with a smile, kissing the part of him closest to your lips.
"Y-you love me?!" He exclaims, sleep deprived, awwing and pulling you into a passionate kiss.
"Yes. I love you. I love you. I love you! For me, love, get some rest." You ask sweetly.
"On it." He says like it's his duty he must perform. As soon as he's asleep, you roll your eyes and nestle yourself against him.

-Showering together (rarely sexual as well).

-Being protective, not overprotective, more if-you-even-dare-I-will-hurt-you-in-so-many-ways.

-Doctor protection forever.