Hungry (10 request)

Requested anonymously.

"C'mon, Y/n! Just a bit further!" The Doctor would usher, his warm hand tightly clutching yours (which was conciderably colder than his) as you both run back to the TARDIS through the frozen wasteland, distancing yourselves from the fear-inducing monster that was chasing you through the bleak blizzard.

The Doctor reached the TARDIS first, quickly unlocking the door and gently pushing you inside before barely dodging a lazer, it travelling into the TARDIS and hitting the console."No, no, no, no, no, no!" The Doctor shouts, rushing into the TARDIS, leaving you to close the door behind him as he frantically sprinting around the console, pushing and pulling different levers, pulleys and buttons. "C'mon old girl! You can- Yes! Here we go! Y/n?" The Doctor checks on you -still clutching the console-, and you nod, "Hold on."

Let's say the Doctor's... plan -and his driving- could've been more astute. You had been in the bedroom for around a day -you weren't to sure about how long, you were drifting in the time-vortex, so the Doctor's time-sense was a bit off- sitting together, a few blankets shared between you. You see, the TARDIS was repairing herself, but it was taking some time, and as a safety measure the hallway doors were locked -the Doctor and you immediately ran to your room so you could wait somewhere comfortable. At this point, you were starting to feel hungry, but brushed it off and continued to listen to the Doctor's nonsense. Your stomach would groan and you'd awkwardly chuckle as the Doctor stops talking, his eyes showing some remorse from his reaction, alongside his goofiness.

"D'you have a little monster in your tummy, darling?" He sweetly smiles, gently tickling your sides, chuckling happily as you move closer to him. He kisses your cheek before adjusting his body so he can press his ear against your 'tummy' and waits for it to growl. When it did again, he started 'conversing' with it."Oh, hello!" Growl, "Is that so?"You shake your head when he pulls out a stethoscope from his suit and uses that instead, furrowing his eyebrows, pulling away from you and shaking his head, bursting out in laughter with you at the same time.

You spend another five or six minutes gently talking and enjoying each others company, him gently rubbing your stomach, and his stomach growls, and he gestures down, "Check out how weird that sounds." You chuckle, compliantly placing your ear to his stomach, listening. He laughs again as you press your nose against his stomach and them smile up at him. "The TARDIS should be finished repairing in a bit, we can fill our bellies." He grins, running a hand through his hair and smiling cutely.