12th Doctor: Am I a good man?

"Doctor." The doctor isn't listening to you.

"Doctooor." You are standing around the console but he hasn't noticed me yet.

"DOCTOR!" Still nothing. I am going to have to do something I will regret. You walk next to him. Still nothing.
"Doctor." You say next to him.
"Doctor~" You whisper/groan in his ear.

"How long have you been there!" The Doctor exclaimed.

"10 minutes and you didn't realise I was even in the room." You give him a blank look.

" So then..." You heard his Scottish accent, he is so Scottish.

"I need to ask you a question." He continues.

"Ask away.... you're scared.." You utter.

"I'm terrified of your answer to my question." The Doctor sits on some steps, and you sit down nearby him.

"Hey... it's ok." You comfort him, not touching him though.

"So... your answer must be cold and considered, without kindness or restraint, Y/N, be my pal and tell me... am I a good man?" He asks, his voice shaky.

"Clara didn't give me a yes or a no, so I w-wanted your o-opinion." He informs you. You had to think.
It wasn't that hard.

"Doctor." You look him in the eyes and move closer to him.

"Yes, dear?" He asks, not realising he called you Dear. You didn't mind.

"You are a good person." You say honestly.

"What? You have too big of a heart. You're Lying." He looks away from you sourly. 

"No." You reach for The Doctor's hands and hold his much bigger hands between yours.

"I mean it." You look into his eyes.

"You have saved planets time and time again. You have saved so many species. You are THE reason the word Doctor means 'wise man' and 'healer'. You always try to do the good thing. You have fixed others mistakes. You revisited your old companions when/if you could. You seem like a good man to me." You grip his hands a little tighter.

"I MURDERED THE TIME LORDS, I shouldn't be called The Doctor, I broke that promise when I pressed the button!" He shouts, on the edge of tears.

"You were The Doctor on the day you couldn't get it right." You smile, turning your body to face him further.

"Why do you think of me of some sort of hero!" He turns to you a little further.

"BECAUSE you are my hero!" You whisper yell.

"T-thank you for your opinion." He looked at the TARDIS floor.

"You even said it yourself, your Eleventh Regeneration." You reminded him.

 "Huh?" He asked.

"Am I really going to quote you?" You ask out loud.

" The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things and make them unimportant ~ Frazer Hines -slash- The Doctor." You grin.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. You quoted me exactly! YOU PAY ATTENTION?" He asks, curiously.

"Always." You giggle.

"Go back to the library!" He Jokes.

"Okie!" You smile and walk to the library.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( IF YOU LOVE HARRY POTTER, AND ARE A QUICK READER + THE DEATHS IN HARRY POTTER AFFECTED YOU)

The Doctor finds you eight hours later, in a small corner of the library with a pile of all of Harry Potter books, in a blanket quite upset.

"Are you ok?" He asks, his eyebrows raising.

"I read them all..." You speak while sniffling.

"All the Harry Potter books in eight hours!" He exclaimed, confused.

"Why, Sirius, Lupin, Dobby!" You cry.