7- Rain

I wrote a classic doctor x reader! It's not that long but AAAAAAA!
I did something! If any of you are 7 fans, tell me if I got anything wrong.
200 words exactly! Most of my writing has over a thousand words so this is incredibly titchy in comparison. Hope you enjoy.

"I have the feeling is going to rain." The Doctor would say, walking with you, two towns away from the TARDIS, swinging his umbrella slightly, his arm linked with yours.

"I wonder why with clouds like those." You would gesture up, and he would follow your gaze, then solemnly nod.

"I suppose." He would frown. You rest your head on his shoulder and keep walking back to the TARDIS.

As soon as it started to lightly shower, the Doctor put up his umbrella over the both of you, smiling at you. You smile back.

"I love you." You would whisper into his shoulder as the rain picks up, lightly pattering on the umbrella.

"What was that? I didn't quite hear..." He would lie, not changing his monotone voice.

"You heard me." You both chuckle,"I do, though. I love you."

"Well, I love you too." He would smile, his voice slightly childish and had a giddy overtone. Someone across the street would stare at you both, and The Doctor would remove his arm from yours and wrap it over your shoulders, calmly enjoying the silence, only the tiniest bit interrupted, if you could call it that, by the stress-relieving drumming of rain hitting the floor and your umbrella.