The robots of Sherwood, Season 8, Episode 3 (super long)

(Another re-write of an episode of doctor who, enjoy sorry it took so long, the majority of this is just the episode, with you in it, you don't do too much, but you still help and make the story different I'll tell you how many words when this is over).

The Doctor is doing Gallifreyan maths on a blackboard up on the gallery, near his bookcase. Clara is down by the console, swivelling in his easy chair. You are quietly talking to the TARDIS, twiddling with a few controls and listening to her psychically listening to her (you have a psychic bond with her that you have developed).

"Take a punt," The Doctor tells Clara, putting his chalk down, and starts walking to her.

"Right," Clara responds.

"Your choice. Wherever, whenever, anywhere in time and space," He adds, to which you and the TARDIS chuckle a little, but the Doctor ignores you, and Clara looks confused for a second before her face twists into an understanding expression.

"What!?" The Doctor exclaims with his thick Scottish accent.

"Well..." Clara says, swivelling the chair for one last time before standing up. "There is something, someone that I've always wanted to meet. But I know what you'll say."

"Try me." The Doctor says, raising a hand and gesturing to her, as he had gone back to his calculations.

"Could you get any more ignorant." You mumble. The TARDIS hums in an admitting tone.

"Yes." The Doctor says cold and bleakly, quickly turning around. "anyway, go ahead, Clara." The Doctor finishes.

"It's. It's Robin Hood." Clara's eyes brill with excitement, like the kind a child would have.

"Robin Hood?" The Doctor rests his arms on the handrail, listening and sounding even more Scottish by the second. Clara goes up to the gallery.

"Yeah. I love that story. I've always loved it, ever since I was little." She rests her arms on the Handrail, similarly to the Doctor. You frown, as you know what the Doctor will say next.

"Robin Hood, the heroic outlaw, who robs from the rich and gives to the poor." The Doctor looks at Clara and smiles.

"Yeah." Clara chuckles.

"He's made up. There's no such thing." The Doctor essentially loses all life from his voice and sounds colder.

"Oh! You see?" Clara gestured to the grouchy Doctor.

"How did I guess you'd say that," You'd frown.

"Because he always thinks the same, he is always the Doctor, his personality changes, not his thought trail," The TARDIS psychically tells you all.

"No, I don't." The Doctor grumbles. " Old-fashioned heroes only exist in old-fashioned story books, Clara," The Doctor continues.

"What about you?" Clara and you ask at the equal time.

"Me?" The doctor asks, looking at you both with confusion.

"Yeah, you. You stop bad things happening every minute of every day. That sounds pretty heroic to me." Clara informs the Doctor, as The Doctor licks something from a large metal spoon.

"Yup!" You agree.

"Just passing the time. Hey, what about Mars?" The Doctor trails off.

"What?!" Clara exclaims, you also look shocked.

"The Ice Warrior Hives." The Doctor says. "Didn't you sort of threaten Skaldak?" You ask, and the Doctor looks down for a second and nods.

"You said it was my choice." Clara moans.