Chapter Eight

"Aw, Yeah! Welcome to my crib, ladies!" Mikey said happily.

Amelia was set down on her feet gently, but was guided around d the secret room by one of the turtles. She tried to look through the pillow case, but only saw the blur of lights.

"Where are we?" April asked,A.slka wanting to know as well, because where ever they were it didn't smell great.

"Hey, it's our Fortress of Solitude." Donnie said, making Amelia smiled under the pillow case.

"Our Hogwarts!" Mikey jumped in, making Amelia's grow wider.

"Our Xavier Academy." Donnie said and that time Amelia giggled.

"Our next generation, state-of-the-art WonderDome!" Mikey said and Amelia could see his silhouette spin, making her giggle again.

"Ugh. Are we in the sewer?" April said rather rudely, making Amelia frown.

"April be polite..." Whispered shouted to her friend, not caring if the turtles heard at the moment.

"No..." Mikey said hesitantly.

"Technically, yes." Donnie said quickly and Mikey sighed.

"Yeah. Yeah, it's a sewer."

Amelia felt herself stop walking and finally the pillow case was removed. She looked around as she fixed her frizzy hair, but when she looked forward she almost lost it. A fifth mutant! You've got to be kidding me! Amelia said inside her head.

"You brought us here, April." The rat said directly to April, who stood there just as stunned.

"Splinter?" April said quietly, but everyone certainly heard and Amelia looked at her confused.

In the backgroundbthe boys whispered to each other, but the girls ignored them. Only focusing on Splinter.

"Come closer." Splinter said gently.

Amelia planned to stay where she was at, but April grabbed her hand and held on tightly. Amelia smiled and walked with April, but as April got closer to Splinter, she slowly let go of her band and watch as the two interacted.

"It's been a long time." Splinter said with a smile, "Mmm. You always did have your father's eyes." He gently stated.

"I don't understand." April whispered.

"Don't be afraid. All will be made clear." Splinter said calmly.

"This is crazy." April whispered and this time, Amelia agreed.

~~~~

"Why are you here? Student."

"There's been a miracle.

The vigilantes who've been causing us so much trouble? They're the test subjects.

Those itty-bitty box turtles that we thought we lost in the fire? They're alive, Master Shredder. And they've grown into something powerful.

It won't be easy to capture them, but if we can, we can finally carry out the plan that we had all those years ago."

"My Foot Clan will have unlimited power. And you will have your money. The city will be ours. Find them."

"O'Neil's daughter was the one who found them and she will be the one who will take us right to them."

"There's the ping."

"We've breached the cloaking security."

****

This chapter is probably the shortest one I've done so far in this book, but dont worry, not all my chapters are gonna be like this I swear!

So what did y'all think?

The action is coming soon dont worry!

(Unedited)