Chapter Eighteen

Leo was the first offer her an escort home. Amelia was co fused at to why he was so eager to be the one to take her home, but she didnt complain. Ever since that kiss they shared, he has been on her mind 24/7.

The kiss almost felt magically. She hated to sound cheesy, but once there lips touched, it was like sparks were flying threw the air. She remember how gentle he kissed her, almost as if he was afraid to break her, even if it was just a kiss. Since the kiss she has wanted to get closer to Leo, bit that made her nervous. Again her Leo haven't really spoken since the battle with shredder, so she was worried That maybe the kiss meant nothing to him.

She had doubt's going through her mind and she tried her best to ignore them, but that was hard when the person you liked rarely spoke to you.

Yes she liked Leo, a lot in fact. It wasn't a shock to her. Ever since she laid eyes on him the first night he met on, she knew he was special and different, and certainly in a good way. Her heart nearly left her chest when she was around him. She blushed every time he looked at her or she looked at him.

Leo was an amazing creature and didn't want to loose him anytime soon.

~~~~

Leo knew exactly why he wanted to take Amelia home. It was his possibly his only chance to speak to ber alone, with his annoying brothers. He had been wanting to talk to her alone some the battle with the Foot Clan and Shredder. Though that was hard, since Amelia started working and he could only come up top at night.

As Leo took Amelia home they rarely spoke. It was not an awkward silence, fortunetly, it was comfortable for both of them. As he took her home in silence, he though about here kiss.

Now to Leo that kiss wasn't just a forget about it kiss. Leo knew exactly why kissed and didnt regret a so glen second of it. He knew it was a bold move and way out of his comfort zone, but he didnt know if he was gonna make it back from fighting Shredder, so he wanted his first kiss to be Amelia.

Leo was never the best person to express his down emotions, so he waa a little out of it most of the time as he took Amelia home. He not only thought about the kiss, but he thought about what he was going to say to her. He knew the two had to discuss the kiss, it had to happen. It wasn't just something he could let go.

That kiss met a lot to Leo, he enjoyed it, but he hoped she enjoyed it just as much. He wanted there 'relationship' to grow more. He wanted to keep kiss I g her and hold her. This was a rare opportunity for him, but when he felt Amelia kiss back that day, hope sparked with in him.

Now he hoped she would except him and want to be something more...

****

Chapter is short and had no dialogue...

Sorry?

Lol I just wanted this chapter to be a little different from the other ones!

Thoughts?

(Unedited)