Part 1

Baekhyun walked down the crowded streets of Seoul to find a rare stone. "Not here, not here," he mumbled. "HERE!" He screamed then quickly frowned. "Wait no that's cotton candy."

              He pushed through racks of random things but nowhere could he find what he was looking for. "Come on...it has to be somewhere! Even though it hasn't been found for a million years straight I'm still confident!" He cheered.

"I guess I'll look at the other side," Baekhyun sighed. He turned around to see a head bobbing in a crowd of....well heads. "Him.....he's........and....." Baekhyun shook his head. "He's a regular person, Baekhyun. Great. Now I'm talking to myself." Baekhyun tried to distract himself by staring at a lady that was wearing real cotton candy on her head. "Well that's gonna be hard getting out," he murmured walking in a comepletely different direction.

      Baekhyun looked backed one more time at the mysterious person. "Oh my gosh, he's so not handsome at all! His head is so ugly!" He tried saying. "Okay, this is so not helping."

     After a couple minutes he decided that this was a complete waste of time and that he should go home. He's so.....my TYPE!! But my mother will never let me date, he thought. Sometimes I'm so freaking gay. What if he's gay? WE COULD BE GAY-stop it!!!!!

        I rang the doorbell to my house. "Oh, hey Bunbun! Did you find it?" My olde sister teased. I frowned. "Don't call me that, and no, I didn't find that stupid stone." She rolled her eyes.

    "I knew it! You fell in love!" I spun around. "HOW DO YOU KNOW?!?!? I mean, no I didn't." I put my sweating hands inside my pockets. "I know who you were looking at. I was watching through the window. You're face was hilarious!" She laughed. I plopped down on the bed. "Who was it?" I asked eagerly. "I mean...what's that dudes name? Just asking," I said coolly. 

   She grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the window. "He's Park Chanyeol." She whispered. I tilted my head. "Park Chanyeol? What kind of name is that?" I asked.

        "It's better than what you call yourself......Pokémon Superhero." I crossed my arms. "It's my real dream!" I pouted.

"That's probably why he'll never ask you out," she said. "Really?" She shook her head. "Because he's a celebrity and.......look at you." I looked at me. "Ugh. What's he even famous for? TV host? Model? Whatever he is he's probably not that famous for it." My sister pointed at me. "YOU SAID IT!" She shouted. "You said model because you think he's cute!" She made a kissy face.

"And, he's a youtuber. And if you really wanna meet him, you have to wait...........11 days." She checked the calendar. "Why so precise?" I asked. "Because, he has a meet and greet in Seoul. I have 2 tickets. I was gonna bring my friend, but your love life is waaaaay more important." 

            I smiled. "Because you care about me?" She shook her head. "No because it's hard to watch you just stare at him."