Part 34

Now.....who was it that I was also letting down? Right! Yoora....she's gonna be so disappointed....and mad....and scary....

         "Baekhyun come ba-" He was already inside. "You'll never find anyone, anyone, anyone. You're last date will probably not even happen because Baekhyun will obviously tell Angelina, that cutie," I mumbled walking to a mall to call Yoora on one of those hanging-onto-the-wall phones that are red. 

"Chanyeol, you did the right thing, their jerks," I told myself. But I knew that I actually did the wrong thing.

  I had gotten to mall. I had jabbed the last number in Yoora's number. "Call." It dialed. And I had to wait. "Hello? Seoul Mall?" She asked. "OMG!!! Are you gonna announce me as this weeks number one hit girl?!?!?!" 

 I frowned. Hit girl? I cleared my throat. "Uhh, no, this is your brother." I heard her sigh. "Oh, well how's your date going? Buying some wedding outfits?" She pleaded. 

      "Um, he ran away. But I can explai-" She ended the call. Yup, she was coming. Coming to rip me apart. 

                                                              Yoora POV:

I was coming. Coming to rip him apart. No biggy. "He ran away!" I exclaimed. "Really?" Angelina asked on the other end of the phone.

   "I always knew your brother was cute, but evil.....BAEKHYUN IS SUCH A FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!! He won't get another chance to have a love life!" She sighed.

  I frowned. "What makes you say that?" Angelina laughed. "Chanyeol only went out with him because after that he would go out with me!" 

That didn't make sense....or did it? Did he run away because he figured out.....?

This is a phone call......thanks for all the support! Thanks for 2.5K views, 17 or 18 followers, and for so many votes! You guys are all the best! I never thought I would get this far!