Part 31

I HATE CHANYEOL!!! He's so stupid! He just did that! Hot tears ran down my cheek. "You're not in love with him. Find someone else, someone less Chanyeoley." I kept running, running as fast as I could with heels on.

      I heard footsteps. I looked back, but it was only Chanyeol and Baekhyun walking together. To the menu. "Stop thinking about that jerk, stop thinking about that JERK!" I kept telling myself.

"Kai! Kai! Kai!" I pounded on Kai's door. He opened the door slowly. "Dara , your tears are black! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!" He screamed. 

  I frowned as I wiped my cheek. "It makeup mixed with tears because a a jerk," I explained. His face softened as he took my hand and let me in. 

 "What jerk? I mean...what's the jerk? I mean...who is the jerk?" He asked, messing up everything he had said. 

"It's, it's, it's Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol! I can't believe he's your friend! He said that, and he did that! Oh! And don't forget when he did that--I'm not a good explainer, am I?" I croaked. He nodded playfully. "Whatever. But why? Why would he do that? He's always been nice!" 

      "I know! That's why I even told you! Now he's going out with this guy na,e Baekhyun." Kai scratched his chin. "That name seems familiar....it was on the news for pounding on Chanyeol's door! Chanyeol was scared to death! What-why-how are they dating?" 

    I shook my head, annoyed at his stupidness. "Their sister's did it! And at first Chanyeol didn't want to go...something about looking like a lost puppy..the only reason he wanted to date him...something like that. But will you help me stand up to him? I mean, I can't go back. I already embarrassed myself enough infront of him." Kai nodded in agreement.

    "Okay, you stay here. I'm gonna go. I'll take about 15 minutes." I nodded, not sure what to say about Kari's bravery. Wait...I do have something to say. I have to say that he's the one I found. He's the one I like like.

He's the one, he's the ONE!!! Is this a good twist? Is it? Is it? IS IT????? Thanks you guys soooo much for 15 followers, and for 2.1K views! I never thought I would get this high!!!! Yipeeeeeee!!!!!