Part 8 (Angelina)

Ugh. I was afraid he was going to ask that! Did I NOT mention that I pleaded him to say yes?

         "Um....don't worry!" I said rushing out of the conversation.

                         Minutes later......................

"Hey dad! I'm going on a date with Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun exclaimed into the phone which was on speaker.

"UGH!! You've said that 12 times in the last 5 minutes!"

"Oh."

End call.

Minutes later.....

"Hey dad! I'm going on a date with Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

Daddy has ended call.

"Why is dad's contact named...daddy? I mean, once when you lost your phone and a women in her 30's picked it up, looked at your contacts and looked around and said 'Does this belong to a 5 year old?"

He shrugged. "I'm pretty sure she didn't mean it."

Baekhyun' phone buzzed. "Anonymous text. I'm mean it....AHHHH!!! THAT IS SO FREAKING CREEPY!!!!" He threw his phone across the room.

I laughed. "Yet you call him dad on the phone. Anyway, you're going out in three days." "WHAT!?!? I still have to get ready! And buy some fancy clothes! What he if he ditches me for someone else? What will I do? What will I say? What will he-" "RELAX," I announced.

            "Please, shut up. Chanyeol said yes, that's done. Only one date. You aren't dating in the future. AND DON'T TELL MA." I warned.

 He nodded. "Don't tell Pa. Okay. But....I already told him!" I face palmed my self. "I said ma. Wow, I should really open the instructions now."

                "Hello? Chanyeol? Oh, hi! How everything going?"

"Great, but now I kind of down feel comfortable going out with your brother."

"What? Why? He was so excited! Why didn't you tell me EARLIER?"

"I don't know! I just felt the urge to say no! There's nothing....everything wrong with him!"

"Do you mean nothing? Or everything? Ya can't have both!"

"What I mean is I want to go out with YOU!"

"That's it! You can't go out with me unless you go out with my brother FIRST!"

"Fine! I'll just not go out with you."

"Smooch?"

"Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal!"

"Okay, I think you did one too many Deal!'s."

"Okay. Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal! Deal!"

He said 20 at first....then 19....really?

   (To be continued in next part........)