Part 35

"I have to go," I announced, ready to end the call. "Why?" Angelina asked. "Need to talk with Chanyeol. He's gotta problem, and I'm pretty sure he isn't gonna go out with you." 

     I ended the call. "I'm so mad at that Chaneyol, I just wanna burst." I thought.  "Ugh." 

  "CHANYEOL! HOW DARE YOU, WHAT DID YOU DO??????!!!?!?!?" I screamed those words right in his face.

"Uh, nothing! Dara wanted to get back together, I said no, Baekhyun didn't think was nice, he followed Kai! There! The end. Now go. I'm trying to shop for.......body wash?" 

  I raised an eyebrow. "Ya got no money. And do you realize what you've done? This could be your only chance! But you clearly didn't want it! And it's only 7:30-oh my." 

 He tilted his head. "What?" Sweat dripped down my forehead. "When are you even performing on Korea's Got Talent?" I asked .

 "Ph, I'm not. Decided not to. Wasting my precious time so....yeah." Phew, that was a weird relief.

"Okay, but remember your meet and greet...because I moved to 5 minutes from now." 

  "WHAT?!?!?!?! IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THREE DAYS FROM NOW AND IT'S IN FIVE FRIKIN MINUTES AND YOU DIDN'T CARE TO TELL BE THREE DAYS AGO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Was it just me, or was this a bad idea? "Um, I didn't even rearrange it three days ago."

      "Whoa, what is with all the rearranging?" I just stared. And stared, until it was almost time for the meet and greet, and that's when I grabbed him and ran as fast as I could.

 "Chicken." I thought, and thought, over and over again. "Chicken."

Hey guys! Would there be a problem if I still posted this but started a new story? I'm so tired of typing..........................this is short. If you know how to complete a story, please say how in the comments below!