Part 29 (Baekhyun)

OMG, did that just happen? I asked myself. Hmmm.....I touched Chanyeol's face. Pretty real to me. I stared into Chanyeol's (sort of greenish?) eyes. 

          "So you like me?" I whispered. He nodded. "Something like that," he croaked, not knowing what to say. All of a sudden I heard loud footsteps coming toward us. 

   "Your friend." Chanyeol immediately stood up and ran toward her.

                                              Chanyeol POV:

"Were you watching us?" I demanded, whispering so Baekhyun wouldn't hear. "No. But you don't like Baekhyun....do you?" 

       I frowned. "I told you I didn't! Now can we stop talking?" I gritted my teeth. Dara shook her head. "I.....I......I.....I want to get back together!" 

   I froze. She wants to get back together.....with ME? 

                                                No one's POV:

Okay, seriously, is this some kind of 'Saty Frozen' holiday? Just saying.

                                          Chanyeol POV

"What? Why? I mean......" Dara smirked. "But we never kissed! And plus, your heart doesn't even belong to Baekhyun's....or does it?" Oh no! She was getting to me!!!!

      "No! It's just that, if my heart had to belong to someone, it's definitely not gonna be you. What are you trying to say, Dara?" 

 She sighed. "I want you to kiss me! I want to feel your lips against mine! Now!" She demanded.

 I gritted my teeth. "Dara, just go. I hate you, and your body that I used to think was sexy. Just go. You're stupid, and no one should like you. Go." 

One tear rolled down her cheek, followed by a faucet ready to burst. She turned. She ran. She didn't look back.

Sorry this is so short! This just felt like a great ending for a chapter!!!!!!!!!!! Search up Sandara Park, she is sooooo pretty! Please tell all the EXOL's you know about this story!