Part 30

He turned around. "What was that all about?" I asked, a little afraid that Chanyeol was going to burst. He shook his head. "Nothing." 

     I frowned. Ohhh, it was something. "Did you want to go out with my sister after that?" I asked. Chanyeol held his breath. 

"No, no, no! I...actually like you. I don't want anyone else, just you." I blushed. Real, real hard. 

   Chanyeol took my hands that were lying on the table and squeezed them. 

"Wanna order something? Not that this is a date or anything.......oh wait yes it is," Chanyeol babbled. 

 "Actually, I was looking for this rare stone. I couldn't find it, but it hold 3 special wishes, and two of them are already wasted." 

He gasped. "Really? We could find it!" He yelled excitedly. Then his face softened, still holding his smile. "Together."

I nodded. "But.....we can't start dating." Chanyeol added. "What makes you think we were going to date in the first place?" I asked. I was actually just joking. I wonder if he bought it.

   "What? Oh. Nevermind. I guess I thought something wr-" "I'm just kidding! I like you too, and I want to date you. I want to love you." 

Chanyeol nodded, then stopped, waiting for something. "And......?" I frowned, then nodded. "I want to.....to.....to......kiss you." Chanyeol laughed playfully. "Yeah!" 

 "It's already 7:19. We should really go look now," I warned. He nodded. "Yeah, yeah. I just can't get over the fact that I used to hate y-what?" Chanyeol said, trying to stop himself. 

"So you lied, whatever." As we started walking, I kissed him slightly on the shoulder. "Meanwhile, I can't get over the fact that you're so hot in person."

     He frowned. "So I'm not hot on the internet?" He pouted. I shook my head as I ruffled his perfectly done hair. 

"No, you are! You're just more hotter in person. And much cuter. And a better kisser-wait did I just say that out loud? Nevermind, take that back! I totally do NOT make out with your kissy faces!"

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. "But you'll stop, because now you can actually kiss me now, in person. And plus, were both.....I mean you're much hotter in person. Not me. Definitely not."

Thanks for reading it! Love y'all so much!!! Thanks for 14 follows! I followed everyone back! Also, thank you for raising it up to 1.9K! And.....thanks for voting this story!!!!!! You are the best! YOU are the best! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!