Part 14

"Angelina, I'm your brother, not your boyfriend," I reminded as I stared at the whole feast she set up.

      "I know," she grumbled. "I'm doing this to help you. Yoora's doing it too." I tilted my head. 

 "Who's Yoora again?" She face-palmed herself. "CHANYEOL'S SISTER!!!!" I covered my ears and nodded.

 "Please, just be clean. That tux is 100 dollars." I stared at my tuxedo.

     "I wasn't aware at all considering the 100 dollar price tag that you didn't cut off," I said trying to pull a black tag off the bottom of my shirt.

"Men, no logic. Use the freakin' scissors. What are you? An alien?" I shrugged. "Maybe."

         She snapped the tag off. "Stop pulling the ends of the shirt! You're going to ruin the elastic!"

    "You're gonna ruin the blah blah blah!" I imitated. "I don't even know what an elastic is!"

She rolled her eyes as she pulled me hand away. "Okay, you want to him to like you?" 

"Yes."

"You want to look your best?" 

"Yup."

"You're ignoring everything I'm saying?"

"Yup."

She glared at me.

"Sheesh! Have you look in the mirror lately? Your glare looks like a...glare!" 

       "Yeah, your glare looks like you're constipated." I tilted my head.

  "No wonder those mean girls at the ice cream stand asked me if I ate too much ice cream when I tried glaring at them." 

Angelina cracked up. "You did that? STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT! This is your only chance to get Chanyeol to like you! Do you know what will happen after this? You might never go out on another date again! This is IMPORTANT!!!"

     "Fine. But who cares? Ma doesn't even know! So it's best to stick with one anyway!"

"Sometimes I wish that I had a sister." I nodded. "You already said th-"

     "Sometimes is more than once. Baekhyun...I HATE YOU!!!

Sorry I couldn't post a lot today, I was really busy. But tomorrow I won't be busy! So prepare for some fanfitcion! Please enjoy! 😁