Part 17

"Smile! This is a special occasion! And you have to smile for every special thing." I stuffed a fork full of chicken in my mouth.

"Yeah, totally. At Grandma's funeral I will smile because I'm so happy that she died! She was such a pain when we had fun making keychains for each other!"

     "Fine! But please don't gritt your teeth!" I nodded stuffing another fork full of chicken in my mouth.

"Tell me we're not gonna do this whole thing again when I just grab one cracker to eat!" I look worried. She shook her head. "Too late! Whenever you have food, we're having a feast!"

                   "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

 -1:02 pm  "Are you filming me vacuuming?" I asked turning off the vacuum. "Maybe," she smirked. I turned it back on and tried ignoring her. 

-1:11 pm "You're filming me napping?" I said opening my eyes to see a blurry Angelina holding a black blob. She hid behind the couch. "No, I'm upstairs!"

-1:34 pm "Let me guess, you're filming me reading a book?" I kept reading. Once Chanyeol got out of the palace, he followed Yixing Zhang (he is Lay) down the steep, grassy hill. I finally looked up. "Chanyeol needs to know what kind of person you are!" I leaped toward the camera. "I-don't-think-he-would-be-interested-in-me-READING!!!" 

     I kept pausing because I was literally tackling the camera. I pulled her fingers off and pressed the stop button. "Owww!" She shook her hand.

 "There! You can't see it now!" I smirked as I finished my job. "What do you mean? It's still on here!" She quickly turned her camera off and...did not run for the hills. She ran for the room

        Too bad her camera has a password. Sometimes I wish the inventor of passwords wasn't real! 

I pulled out my book. "Yixing, wait! I got these roses from the king, especially for y-" he soon realized that there was no point in yelling. Yixing had already locked himself in his house. 

      "I should have known Yixing didn't like me. But why? The way he used to throw food at me showed how much me li-wait...OHHH!!!!" He exclaimed walking back to his village. 

  "I will find my love one day, though. I just know it." 

              Years Later..........................

"And they lived happily ever after."

"Wait, that looks like me! ANGELINA!!!!!"