Part 3

"I'm sorry, but I wanted him to know!" I explained. She shook her head. "Ugh! You're gonna embarrass yourself! Bunbun, you're such an idiot!" I covered my mouth in awe.

       "LANGUAGE!!!" I warned. She started running around in circles. "WOW, YOUR LOVE LIFE IS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT!!!! BAEKHYUN, HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME ANY OF THIS!!!!!" She screamed.

      I rolled my eyes. "I did, but you never listen. Have you not listened to endless stories on my love life?" She shook her head furiously. "Ugh, sometimes I can't believe I'M EVEN RELATED TO YOU!!!!" 

I sighed. "Neither can I." 

No one's POV: Were they actually related? Baekhyun, so still, staring at her sister completely calm. Meanwhile, his sister running around in circles, shaking her head furiously, her hair flying all over the place. I mean come on. The least she could do was tie it into a ponytail.

      How does she explain that big mess of hair ties lying near the mirror? I mean, ya gotta pick one up once in a while!

"Uhh, you might wanna tie-" Baekhyun started. "SHUT UP!!!! YOU'VE ANNOYED ME ENOUGH, NOW YOU'RE RUINING MY CHANCE TO GO OUT WITH HIM!!!!!!"

Going out? Oooooooh! This just got spic-ay! "So that's why? You wanted to go out with him? I thought you actually cared!" Baekhyun crossed his arms. 

             "I did care until you posted THAT STUPID COMMENT!!!!!" Ahhhhh. Clever move. Changing the subject of tying her hair into a ponytail. Good one.

"Wait.........you changed the subject!" Baekhyun pointed out. "Like DUH! I can't believe you just noticed!!!" She still ran in circles.

Baekhyun POV: "Please stop! Or....you know what? I'll just text you." I pulled out my phone. "NO!!! ITS DEAD!!!!!" I wailed. "By 'it' do you mean YOU?" She asked hopefully. I glared at her. 

        "In your dreams. Which, by the way, are lamer than you are. So HAHAHAHAHA!" I yelled right in her face. Now was my chance. I ran out of our house and into the crowd of people shopping. "W-what?" She followed me out. "He must have sunk into the crowd!" I went for it. I went for Park Chanyeol's mansion. I pounded on the door. "Hello?" I was really nervous. And when I'm nervous, I sound like a girl. "Must be another fan girl," Chanyeol mumbled. "Don't open it." I pounded even harder. "HELLO?" I asked even louder. "Um....that's the same person? It's voice sounds different. Really different." Chanyeol sounded worried. "What if it's that Byun person?" He said out loud. "Who's 'that Byun person?'" His sister asked. "Someone, I'll tell you later, but right now, hide in the bathroom!" Chanyeol started sprinting toward the bathroom.

                 "COME HERE!!!!!!!" Were the last words I heard before my mind went blank.