Part 9

"Angelina? Why are you calling me....again?"

"Moving the date to tomorrow. (No! No! No, Angelina! I can't do it!)"

I heard Byun's voice in the background. 

"Okay! Because your brother's not happy with it, LET'S DO IT!"

"Watch it! My ears are still sensitive."

I ended the call.

"I'm worried," I said.

"It's okay. At least it's only one date!" My sister said trying to look on the bright side. It wasn't working. Did I mention that not only is my sister a bad soften the blower, she is also a bad looker on the bright sider? Yeah! You heard me!

        "Yeah, but you know...Byun..seeing him in real life..." Yoora patted me on the head. "Hey, it's better than 2." I shrugged. 1 was already bad enough.

     "Well, since you're having your date tomorrow, I'm obviously going to style you, you better go to sleep early." I frowned.

  "Why? My date is in the evening. Like DUH." Yours shook her head. "We're going shopping! And you're going to look AWESOME!" 

  "That's just it! I don't want to look attractive! Do you think that might be why I'm sucking my fingers?!?!" 

 "You always do that." I tilted my head confused. "Please, just go to bed. Oh, and before you do, can I have Angelina's number?" 

I pulled away my phone. "Why?" I asked. "I'm older than you, so I want her number," I demanded. "Fine! Fine!" I dropped the phone on the floor.

           I fell asleep after about at hour...so like 9 ish. I kept having these nightmares of when Byun was knocking on our door. "I will kill you!" He yelled in my dream. "No, no! Please don't!" I pleaded. He got closer, and closer, and closer..."AHHHHHH!!!" My sister jumped up. "I JUST CALLED ANGELINA...HER BROTHER DID THAT TOO!!! NOW I HAVE TO GET MY HEART RESTARTED! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!" She stormed off. 

  I buried myself into my bed. "Why did I even say yes?"

                                             BAEKHYUN POV   

It's official. It's tomorrow. My date. With Park. Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol Park. "So....why exactly were you talking with Yoora?" I asked plopping into bed. 

     "Because, I'm styling you, and she's styling Chanyeol! This is gonna be supes fun!" I glared at her. "You could at least say super. Like me. And everybody else. That I know."

"Why are your sentences in gaps?" She got distracted. "And, anyway, it will be fun. Okay?" I rolled my eyes and crossed me arms.

 "I'll take that as a YES!" She exclaimed walking away. "IT WAS A BIG FAT NO FOR YOUR INFORMATION!!!!!!!" I screamed. 

 Okay, maybe not a fat no, but still a NO!!!! And, doesn't she know I need time to set up?.....no. SHE'S NEVER BEEN ON A DATE! WELL...I NEVER HAVE BUT AT LEAST I WATCH ROMANCE MOVIES!!!!!!!

                                           Am I over exaggerating?

After a few minutes, I decided it was time to pretend that I was sleeping. Angelina said she was only sleeping for like...5 minutes. I wasn't going to sleep at all. I had to sleep with not 0 eyes open, not 1 eye open, but 2 WHOLE EYES OPEN!! Yup, you heard me! Not squinting aloud!

                        20 minutes later..............................................................

 *snore* "shhh!" Angelina said from her workbench. *snoreeeeeeeeee* "IM TRYING TO MAKE YOUR SUIT HERE!!!!!" She screamed sure that it would make me wake up and stop snoring. *Long silence* "Yay! He sto- *SNORE*

                             "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hello! Just wondering.....do you think I should make my parts longer? I mean, usually I like short parts...but tell me what you want! So at the end of every chapter (starting now) there will be a meme about exo. Please tell your friends to read it! I think that if I put memes at the end it would get more views....so let's see!

so let's see!