Part 6

"Do you know BYUN BAEKHYUN!?!?!" I shrieked. "Yes! Now stop yelling!" He demanded.

        "WHAT!?! Last night he was pounding on my DOOR!!!" The man finally swung the door open. "What do you mean? My son is a perfect angel!"

I gasped. "He's your freakin' son?" He nodded. "Yes, and why would he do such a thing?" He shook his head.

             I turned on the TV. "Mysterious guy pounding on famous rapper, Park Chanyeol's door last night in Seoul, caught live from our fan, Angelina. Thank you so much for catching this, Angelina."

   Angelina nodded. "My pleasure." He gasped this time. "Angelina is my DAUGHTER!!!" I smirked. "She's the one who grabbed him away. I promised I would date whoever captured that idiotic person who has a serious problem with his love life." 

He frowned. "Watch it!" Angelina smiled. "As you can see, my idiotic brother, Byun Baekhyun has a serious problem with his love life. In fact, I don't even think he has a love life." I nodded my head in agreement.

    "See? We have sooo much in common! We're obviously soulmates!" I exclaimed. The man glared at me. 

"Byun actually wasn't pounding on the door. I mean he was, but not because he's a thief. Ya see, after he posted that comment on Chanyeol's twitter, he really wanted to meet him before the meet and greet in 11 days. And he was kinda nervous, so that's why he sounded like a fan girl at first. 

       "After that, when he didn't open the door, he started to get really angry. I had to grab him and everything so....yeah!"

 I frowned. "I didn't want to like him." Baekhyun's father smiled. "Chanyeol, you may go. I need to go somewhere." 

                              "Ya got that right." He headed out the door. I called Angelina. I had her number because she texted it to me....1 or 2 thousand times.

 "Hello?"

"Hi! Chanyeol? IS THAT YOU!?!?!?!?"

I saw her on the TV literally yelling into her phone. That's it, I couldn't watch this. I powered off the TV.

"Yeah, it's me! I just wanted to thank you. But....tell your brother that I'm never gonna like him back!"

"I try not to think about it. Listen, I really want to date you."

"Me too! Are you available Friday night? Great! Done! BYE!!!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! I want to, but my brother is more eager. Please, just one date with my pathetic brother?" She pleaded.

I turned on the TV. "Seriously. Sad puppy eyes?" She nodded.

"That's how much I want to stop watching my brother get embarrassed over, and over, and over......."

"Fine! But only one date because I really like you. 'Kay?" 

"Thank you so much! I HEART YOU CHANNY!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yeah, yeah, I heart you too!"