Part 16

"Time-"

"No."

"For-" 

"No."

"Your-"

"No."

"Lunch!"

"NO!!! Come on, Angelina. Can't we just skip this one meal?" I asked staring at the big fiasco she had once again set up. 

         "There's only snack after this! Now, before we eat, please change your suit." She pointed to the bathroom.

"I'm assuming the new suit is in there," I said. She nodded happily as she pushed me to my limits.

                 I came out, wearing a suit that was puffy, big, and very short.....well to me it was.

   "You look awesome!" She said bringing to the table. "Now, when you drink tea, lift the saucer like this, and bring out your pinky......" I was barely even paying attention until Angelina banged on the table.

"AHHH!!" I jerked my head up. "Why do we have to rehearse how to drink stupid tea? We're not even drinking tea! I mean, what boy and boy couple drinks tea on their first date? NO ONE! NO ONE DOES!" 

        "Actually, when I went to summer camp, these boys name Kim and....sadly, another Kim fell in love, and on their first date, they had tea!"

I glared at her. "I'm guessing that you told them to have tea?" She shrugged. "Maybe."

      I rolled my eyes. "Let's just get this over with." She shook her head furiously.  "No! Your suit is a brilliant blue, and I cooked all this meat!" I flattened my suit. "Brilliant blue? It looks like a kid threw up 10 blue jays!" 

    "Okay, fine, just EAT LIKE THE PIG YOU ARE, NO BIGGY!!!"

Hope you liked it! The chapters are going to be a little shorter since school is starting soon. Please like!