Part 25

We just pulled up onto the driveway of the unusually glowing diner. I was sweating like crazy, good thing I had almost used up all my deodorant. Yoora said she could smell it from a mile away. Pphh. Yeah, right.

"You ready?" Yoora asked excitedly. "I see Angelina. She looks...blurry. And I'm pretty sure that dude next to her...wait, that blob next to her is Byun Baekhyun." I nodded in agreement, which I rarely do. I only do it if:

A. WAY TOO EXCITED

B. WAY TO NERVOUS (ding ding ding)

C. SPEECHLESS (I nod my head....considering I'm speechless)

                     I took a deep breath and started to walk over.

                DUN, DUN, DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry that it didn't happen in this chapter, I wanted to leave you guys thinkin'. I'm gonna post again later! Please enjoy! I'm so excited! Wonder how their date will go!

                                                A/N

I'm usually gonna post about 2-3 chapters a day, depending on how long the chapters are. I took a 5 day break from posting because it was Back 2 Skl really soon. I also didn't feel like posting. But now I'm all boosted up with energy, I'm so excited to post! But I may not get the chance, I'm trying my best. Since school started, it's really hard to keep up. On Saturday and Sunday, I'm still really busy. All of my classes started again. But I will keep my promise and try to post what I can manage to do. Again, thank you guys so much for hitting 1K before the date even started! Thx! U guys r the best!