Part 11

"ANGELINA, IT'S LIKE 5 AM!" She shook her head. "Noooooo, its is five am. And, I'm going to spend the whole day helping you!"

      "Nooo," I grumbled. Although I wanted to look good for him, I certainly didn't want to spend 14 hours getting ready!

"One hour is fine." Angelina gasped. "One hour only? Come on! Next you'll tell me that on Chanyeol's first date he took 30 minutes to get ready." She rolled her eyes like it was so obvious he didn't.

"Actually, it took him precisely.....30 minutes!" Angelina checked her phone.

        "Seriously?" She whispered to herself, clearly annoyed.

-10:36 am

       "Okay, that's draw the line!" Angelina whispered angrily. Yeah, whispered. She's been yelling at me for like, 5 hours and she practically lost her voice.

Hopefully she doesn't get it back! How will I even greet Chanyeol? Someone has to do it for me on second thought I hope she gets it back in a matter of time.

"You sound ridiculous!" I exclaimed. "It was a prank! I just replayed this record I saved of me yelling at you over and over for the past 5 hours! I plugged in earplugs and on the other hand have been listening to music for the past five hours!" She laughed with her regular voice.

"No wonder it sounded the same! I can't believe I spent 5 whole hours listening to that!" I frowned. "I can't believe you bought it!" I crossed me arms as I slowly pulled the comforter off of me.

               "HURRY UP!!" She yanked the comforter off my bed and it flew right into her manican which had my suit on it. 

 "At leads your suit won't break into pieces." She said looking back at the poor manican.

"By the way, I don't feel bad for the manican anymore."

"What do you mean? You felt bad for a....manican?" She asked like it was the wired thing I've said, which it isn't.

    "Yeah! It had to wear that hideous dead pig that you burnt! No wonder its black."

She walked over and picked up the suit. "Totally a pig. Want some bacon for breakfast? I'll just cook some up!" She smiled walking toward the kitchen.

So it was a pig? "Okay!" I smiled staring at the...thing.

    "She started walking towards me. "Which part of you should I cut up first?" Oh! She meant ME!! 

 "Fine! Fine. It doesn't look like a dead pig and got burnt!" She smiled then skipped away.

           Ugh, Angelina's. Such a pain in the.....idk.

So I really hope you guys enjoyed! So I won't be able to post for a while after this part, maybe I can do one more short part before the big gap! Look st the memes below!