Part 26

We sat down. Angelina and Yoora were walking away, saying that they would pick us up at 8. One hour? I can't even go one second. Chanyeol, the real one, was sitting right in front of me, just simply staring at the menu to pass time. 

       He hadn't once looked at me closely yet. Frankly, I think he made the right decision. If I were him, I would do the same. 

I gulped. What should I say? Wait, I wasn't suppose to say anything....*sigh*.

"I'm gonna be right back," Chanyeol croaked quickly getting out of his seat and walking toward a girl.

 Chanyeol POV: I walked toward Dara, my longtime friend who was great at dating advice. "Hey Dara," I said.

      Dara smiled. "So," she stared up and down on my outfit. "How your......date?" I nodded. "Not well. Baekhyun and me just started and I thought I might as well, you know, talk with you."

  Dara smirked. "Do you like him?" She asked, staring at Baekhyun from far. I shook my head furiously. I laughed. "No way! I only hang out with because he looks like a lost puppy when I don't." 

  Loud footsteps crossed the street. I looked at the mysterious figure. "Is that Baekhyun?" Dara nodded. "Eavesdropper. Always wants to know the good stuff." I shrugged, not understanding a single thing Dara had said.

Dara POV: My chapter is short. Five words for ya: Chanyeol likes Baekhyun big time.

  Thank you so much for getting to 1.1K views! Please follow me if you like it and because I follow within the day! Their actually going to start their date in the next chapter, I just got this wild idea to add Dara into the story. Please enjoy! 

So......today I didn't really get to post because I was extremely busy, but I managed to get one chapter down. I know my chapter aren't that long, but so,e of us think it's worth it! See ya soon! Keep calm and stay in touch!