Part 32

"Hi! Can we have some....soup? Two." I pulled out my wallet. "That'll be $14.99." 

 I frowned, then pulled out 16 dollars. "This soup is worth the money," I told Baekhyun. He nodded, not really caring. 

 "HEY!! What did you do to Dara?" Kai came huffing and puffing for breath. I laughed. "Nothing! I just don't want to date her, no big deal."

He shook his head. "No, it's a HUGE deal! What you said to Dara was so mean, and so unlike you!" He yelled. 

  "That's because I brought out my mean self! I would never do that to a friend!" I swore. 

 Kai crossed his arms. "Dara wasn't your friend?" He demanded. I sighed. 

"Okay, who's side are you even on, Kai? Your long time friend, or a girly girl that you've known for like a year?"

     Kai gritted his teeth. "You're not my friend, Dara is. She's nice, funny, and she deserves someone much better than you!" 

I shrugged. "I don't care. I didn't want to date her in the first place, anyway. I mean, we've broken up, and NOTHING I said meant 'ooh! Let's get back together!'"

       Kai shook his head disappointedly. "Chanyeol, you're such a jerk. Baekhyun, if I were you, I'd get rid of him as soon as possible. Trust me."

He turned around to walk back. "Um......" I shook my head. "No! Nothing! I'm not that mean!" I insisted. "I'm nice!" 

   "Well...." I raised an eyebrow. "Looks or Personality, aye? I'm pretty sure it's the looks, I mean, come on." 

     He made this weird face as if he was trying to hold something in. "Um...you may not believe this, but, I pay more attention to personality than looks. Like in this movie I watched where I totally agreed with the girl when she had an option between a hunky man with horrible personalities, and a.....how should I say this? Right! An un-hunky man with great personalities, and she chose the un-hunky one. At first I thought you were nice.

     "But then I realized that your good side turned upside down. And I don't like that. And I know we weren't official or anything, but whatever we started this evening won't continue." He started to run to catch up with Kai.

  "Wait up!" Were the last things I needed to hear before I knew that I had let more than just myself down.

Soooo! How is it? Next week I will be completely free to post! I'm so excited 😆! You don't know! Please enjoy! Thank you for 16 follows! Thank you all for 2.3K views, and 227 votes! How could I thank you?