Part 21 (Yoora)

So....in Chanyeol's opinion, this was the worst lunch....wait no, the most horrific lunch of his life.

But I'm still going with the time he shared a 6 foot long burrito with our mom. I shuddered. See, I just thought about it. I mean, I leaned in, pretending to be Baekhyun, he smashed a plate of mash potatoes right in my face, I couldn't see so I fell on top of him, he pushed me off, ran away, then I wiped the potatoes off and ran after him, blah blah blah, then I end up having to share spaghetti with him.

  In my opinion, it was actually pretty good. I walked over to Chanyeol. "It's already almost five and all you've been doing since lunch is performing the sitting Chanyeol." I copied him. 

            "I've never even seen him, I just realized that." I frowned. "You realized that now? Oh my gosh I should really buy you a helmet. Can't have you losing your very last brain cell."

He touched his head. "Hey, have you read that book about you and Byun?" I tilted my head. "What? No." 

     I went to a pile full of random books and notes and finally found it and pulled it out. "This, ChanBaek." He grabbed it. "Let me see that." He immediately skipped to the very last page. 

 "What? We never kissed? Although that ship name sound great we never kissed!" Chanyeol didn't even bother to stare at the picture. He just flipped to the end, and right away turned it to me.

         "Computer editing," I mumbled. "Frankly, I think it's pretty good. But you fall in love with Xiumin, that guy you kissed. He didn't like you though."

   I sighed. "I tried." I shook my head. "No, no you didn't. And anyway, if you had a ship name, I would really prefer ChanBaek over XiuChan. It sounds and sort of looks better."

He shrugged, considering he didn't even look at the picture. "I wonder who Byun was kissing then, if it shows him kissing in that."

     I cracked up. Angelina had sent me a text saying that he was making out with his wall. "Yeah, wonder who."

Hope you enjoyed! Let's get it to 1K! We can do this! I'll post again tomorrow! Today I posted 2-3 chapters. Bye! Enjoy!