Part 18

Angelina came running up. "What do you mean, it looks like you?" She plopped down next to me.

  "This picture at the end of this tale!" I handed the book to Angelina. "Omg! You're right!" I nodded.

   "Wait.....who's the author?" I flipped to the front of the book. "Just wait.....ANGELINA?!?!?" She slowly backed away. "Uhhhh, that's a different Angelina!" She exclaimed, trying to run away.

  "No, it has your first name and your last name on it!" I pushed my finger onto the cover. "Fine, fine! I only made because I felt bad for you!" I looked at the happily ever after page, then to Angelina, then to the happily ever after page again. 

           "Felt bad? FELT BAD? Why in the world would you feel bad?" She sighed. "Well, your love life hasn't been so easy-" "I don't have a love life."

   She nodded. "I know. Anyway, I just feel like Chanyeol won't like you, so at least having a book about your fake love would be nice."

    I frowned. "But how did you make that picture? I mean there's no way we would actually do that!" She nodded rolling her eyes, acting like it was so obvious.

         "Just a little computer editing....I had to use the picture of you making out with your bedroom wall..." "Yeah, yeah. It was a dare anyway." She laughed. "I still can't believe you thought I wouldn't take that photo." 

"I THOUGHT YOU MEANT IT!!! And anyway, who was Chanyeol kissing then?"   

       "This guy named Kim Min-seok, or as his fans call him, Xiumin."

I know that this wasn't the best place to end, but I am not going to be able to post for a while, so please enjoy!