Part 4

I put my arms around my sister....for the first time ever. "It's is him! I think I heard a girl yell his name!" I whispered shaking. "YA THINK?" She whisper-shouted. I rolled my eyes.

       I kept waiting, and finally, I thought the coast was clear. "Let's get out." I slowly pushed the bathroom door open. Yoora stayed behind me. "Now, who is he?" 

I pulled out my phone. "Look at this reply he put on my last post!" I whispered pointing. She covered her mouth. 

          "I hate him so much!" I nodded. "Sometimes I'm glad you're older!" Yoora frowned. "Rea-" "Shh." 

Yoora grabbed my arm and dragged me behind her. She slowly walked out. "Either we should get a door repairment, or Byun is really, really strong."

              "Yeah, and I'm never liking him back. The only person I actually love besides my family and well.....you..." she frowned. "Is that person who took him away. Whoever that mysterious person is, I'm totally gonna date her. Hopefully she's Krystal!" I squealed.

"What if it isn't?" Yoora challenged. "I'm still dating her." I went to the calendar and crossed off the 11th. "I'm not going anywhere."

     The next day I had an interview on this weird thingymajig called "Let's hear it for...." Are they ever going to even finish the title?

      "Hello, Park Chanyeol! TV Host slash big fan!" A man greeted me shaking my hand really hard. "Hi! Um...this is suppose to be one hour long, right?" He nodded. "Technically two, if you don't want to go live yet." 

I shrugged. "I'll go with one hour. I'm in a bit of a rush today." He grinned and took me to a fluffy red chair to sit in. "And.....action!" 

        "Hello, everyone! And welcome to 'Let's hear it for......!" The man exclaimed. "Today, we're hearing it for....PARK CHANYEOL!!! Let me hear you put your hands together!" I smiled weakly not sure why he was so jolly. 

Or maybe it was just me, completely the opposite. "So, Chanyeol....who is your biggest crush? Or are you dating? Frankly, I'd be surprised if you were single!" 

   "Heh. Uh.....I kind of like Krystal from the band-" "F (X)?" He interrupted. I nodded. "Yup, you got it." He smiled and looked at the camera. "Ya hear that Krystal? If Kaistal is over, then we have Chanstyl or Krysyeol coming up next!" 

     I frowned at how weird that sounded. "Okay, um, anything else?" I asked trying to rush the process. 

  "Favorite food? Some of your fans think it's sushi!" I scratched my head. "Actually, its Galbi and Tonkatsu." 

    "You heard him! Only one fan guessed the correct answer! They put in their vote on April 16th. Wow, that's 3 months ago! This vote slash correct answer was made by Byun Baekhyun!" My mouth dropped open.

           "That jerk who was pounding on my door last night?!?" He shook his head. "No, he's a fan." 

  "He was trying to break into my house, probably to ruin my reputation as a celebrity!!" I got really close to the camera. "If you're watching this, you better be sorry now that you're even a frikin' living PERSO-" 

 He shut my mouth just before I could finish. "CUT!!" He screamed.

  "Okay, Chanyeol? My celebrities don't act like this so if you need a break then please go and come back in less than 3 days!" He said pushing me out. "You don't understand! He's a bad person! He's such a-" he closed the door right in my face. "Wait...does he know Byun Baekhyun?"