Part 28 (Dara)

Why was I frozen? Why was I watching? Why did I care? I mean, I get that I care. Chanyeol was a bad friend of mine (JK he's just soooo annoying in a friendly way). "Hmmm....everyone that kisses should have a ship name....Aha! Baekyeol!" 

      I frowned. I didn't like that. "Chan...chan......chan....ChanBaek?" A random idea popped up inside my head. "ChanBaek!" I repeated happily.

I saved the idea on my phone, in case of emergency. "They look so happy!" I exclaimed. I frowned....again. "I can't even see their darn faces." 

 I sighed, thinking back to when Chanyeol and I were dating. He was such a sweetheart....how did we break up anyway? 

 I shook my head frustrated. "I don't even remember. How stupid." Once again, Chanyeol had fallen in love. And this time, he tried to keep it away from me. I mean, c'mon. I could tell he was hiding something.....we use to date. 

 "Chanyeol and me.......Baekhyun and him........which one? Which one means more?" I slammed my face down on a table, my lips touching it. "I wish you were Chanyeol. We never actually kissed." 

Was I jealous? Did I.....want to get back together? Did I want to be his ex ex girlfriend? WAS I JEALOUS? Oh my gosh, I was.

        All of a sudden, I smirked. "Chanyeol said he didn't like Baekhyun, so I'll ask him to get back together! Then he'll either have to confess, or date me! That sounds like a win win to me!" I swung my bag over my shoulder, my heels tapping, and walked closer and closer to ChanBaek. 

 They hadn't finished. I mean, I get it. Chanyeol was awesome, funny, and it looked as if he was a great kisser. I wish could say that he was a great kisser, but I can't. 

     I had thought for a while that me and Chanyeol had some kind of connection. I thought that we would last for a long time. My heart still belonged to Chanyeol.....or at least I want it to. 

But I knew that his heart now belonged to Baekhyun, and his belonged to Chanyeol. But I had to get over him. I mean, I'm 8 years and like 2 weeks older than him!

Hallo! I made this part short because I didn't want it to be like soooo much time was passing by. Please enjoy!!!!!!!! Show all EXOL fans you know!