Part 33

Why was I following Kai? I didn't even know him! Why did I let go of him? People say he was a gem! "I knew you would follow me," Kai said after a while. I nodded.

      "Chanyeol really was stupid, and so is his lips that touched my lips." Kai froze, then frowned. 

  "Ya kissed him....on your first date? Really?" I sighed. "Unfortunately." 

 Kai opened his door. "Hey Dara, we won." Dara's face lightened up. "Yay," She croaked. 

       Dara sat up straight. "Baekhyun, I'm happy. Chanyeol wasn't right. He was wrong." I shrugged, not even knowing what she meant. 

"You're really different than I thought. I thought a Chanyeol was telling the truth about you, but he wasn't. You should be the gem that everyone says that Chanyeol is. Not that I'm hitting on you.......at all." Dara smirked, then rolled her eyes. 

  "Yeah, at first Chanyeol was all nice and good, but then....I don't know what happened but it might have been about you. I was actually wondering if Kai would want to date me," Dara whispered. 

    Kai blushed as he slipped his sweaty hands into his pocket so Dara wouldn't notice. "Actually, I, uh, fell in love with this guy named D.O., sorry." 

I smiled. "So, I guess your stuck with Bacon!" She laughed. "Not really, I never said I had to date someone. But whatever. I'll take it. And I want to meet this D.O. guy." 

   Kai nodded. "Okay, but I need to see if he's available.....he's really busy. Anyway, you guys wanna sleepover today?" 

Me and Dara frowned. "But we have no clothes, or stationary!" I reminded. "Whatever. We can go shopping, I'm loaded!" 

 I chuckled. Kai was pretty nice. Dara was pretty cute. Chanyeol was pretty mean.

I'm so excited to see what you think! What should I add to make this story better? My number of views for each Part keep getting lower and lower. Did I do something wrong? Comment down below!!!